Options

It’s a boy! #15351

2»

Comments

• Options

I remember the flutters! I remember second guessing them too. But as he grows, you’ll be able to tell it’s him. What’s neat is when your partner feels him. My wife was over the moon the first time. Well, you’re over halfway there! Keep up the good work! 😄

• Options

@RideOfALifetime You’re getting close, right? Hope all is going well!!!!

• Options

He’s here!!! He’s amazing 🥰🥰🥰 He was born at 7lbs 14oz and 20 3/4 inches. He’s almost 4 months already. I cannot believe how quickly it’s going. Extended my maternity until mid-April. 💙💙💙 I don’t want to leave him!

• Options

@RideOfALifetime That is so exciting!!! Have you all thought more about the sibling registry? We are in contact with other families and it’s so fun! Once you join, we can add you to our group Facebook page if that’s something you all are interested in. :)

• Options

@RideOfALifetime Hope you guys are doing well. We’ve been thinking about you all! Our son is growing fast and looks a lot like the other siblings. Your little man is approaching the one year mark in a few months, right? So crazy 😄

• Options

Hello! We are in search of IUI vials for donor 15351. Please let me know if you have any for purchase. Love, The Hopeful Faust Family!

• Options

Hello! We are in search of IUI vials for donor 15351. Please let me know if you have any for purchase. Love, The Hopeful Faust Family!