Options

It’s a boy! #15351

Still looking to connect with families using Donor 15351. We just recently found out we are having a sweet and healthy boy!

Comments

• Options

We are using Donor 15351! We did our first IUI in December and got a BFN. We are starting a new cycle in a couple of weeks! Ready for a BFP! How many times did it take for you guys?

• Options

@JessAndLyMakeABaby That’s so great! It’ll definitely happen for you. This is a great donor. We actually had 3 IUI’s with a different donor that were all unsuccessful before we switched to this donor. It happened for us on the 2nd try with him. We are at 21 weeks now with a very healthy boy.

• Options
    RideOfALifetimeRideOfALifetime Posts: 16
    edited January 30, 2019 2:20PM

@CGjourney2018 That's good to know!! Congratulations!!!!

We are trying our 2nd time! I'm on cycle day 11 right now, going to the doctor Friday to monitor. Looks like we will be inseminating this weekend! Send good baby vibes!!!!! =)

• Options

Best of luck @RideOfALifetime !!!! Stay positive and just relax. Keep us updated 😃

• Options

@CGjourney2018 Thanks!!! We will! =)

• Options

@CGjourney2018 Today is one of those waiting days!! I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow @ 8:30 for an ultrasound to measure, but I took an ovulation test this morning and I'm at high fertility (blinking smiley face) They told me to take another test later and it it's solid, trigger tonight and go in for IUI tomorrow. I jsut took one and now it's NOTHING! Ugh, this is why I didn't want to rely on the at home tests. I did get it wet with water so I will take another one in a little bit. I just want to make sure I am as accurate as possible while staying relaxed and teaching Special Ed students! Lol

• Options
    CGMoms2019CGMoms2019 Posts: 46
    edited February 1, 2019 11:29AM

@RideOfALifetime Yeah, give it another go later today. Our doc just had me do ultrasounds with meds to basically time the ovulation themselves. I probably would have driven myself nuts with those tests. Haha! But I know lots of people who did it that way so hang in there. I remember those frustrating times but feeling this (very active) little guy move around in my belly makes all that past frustration and disappointing moments so worth it. You’ll be feeling little kicks and punches before you know it!! He’s measuring in the 84th percentile in height and weight so if that donor keeps producing those kinds of results, get ready!!! 😄

• Options

Wow! He’s a healthy big boy =) I’m going in this morning for an ultrasound and bloodwork. Thanks for the encouraging words.

• Options

Good luck! @RideOfALifetime

• Options

We took a test (MULTIPLE) and got all BFPs!!!!!!!! Ahhh! We're trying not to get too excited before we get the blood work. I'm going to call the office tomorrow morning and hope to get in after work and get confirmation Tuesday!

• Options

@RideOfALifetime how did the test go?

• Options
    RideOfALifetimeRideOfALifetime Posts: 16
    edited February 28, 2019 6:24PM

I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant!!!!!! We're going for our 6 week scan on Monday! We are over the moooooooonnnnnnnnn! I have not stopped smiling so I got the blood test results back! =)=)=)

• Options

@RideOfALifetime That’s so awesome!!!! Many congrats 😄 Keep us updated!

• Options

Hey! How are you feeling? We had our 6 week scan a couple of weeks ago n the doctor said everything looked great! That was my last appointment with my IUI doctor. Now I’m going this week for my first appointment with my gynecologist. I’ll be 8 weeks tomorrow. 🥰 im anxiously waiting to see the little one on the big screen again!!!

• Options

@RideOfALifetime It’s so great seeing them on the screen isn’t it?? Happy graduation from the fertility doc! We are doing wonderful. 32 weeks along now and he’s very healthy and so active. We will get to see him again at the end of the month for another ultrasound and we can’t wait! His other ultrasounds have been adorable. The side profile looks like the donor’s nose. Let us know if you want to connect beyond this and we can share pics!

• Options

Went to the fetal medicine doctor yesterday! We got to see the baby on the big screen again! That's my favorite!! He/she was super activeeeee! Moving all over the place! I'm 12 weeks and 1 day today. We'll find out the sex in 8 days or less! I can't waitttttttt! It's like another TWW! Hope you're feeling well! You're getting so close! =)

• Options

So fun @RideOfALifetime!!! I’m excited to hear what you’re having. Yes, we are getting really close. I’m 1 cm dilated so it’s exciting to know he’s doing what he’s supposed to. We just can’t wait to see him! He’s still an active guy and looooves piano music. So cute! Keep us updated :)

• Options

What’s the verdict @RideOfALifetime ?? Boy or girl? 😄

• Options

Awwwwwww! That's so exciting!
    Well . . . . . . it's a. . . . . . BOY!!!!!! I was shocked, I was convinced it was a girl! We're so excited! A healthy, baby boy! I'm still floating!!! How are you feeling?!

• Options

@RideOfALifetime Oh man! Boy mom club! Congratulations!!! That’s exciting :) I’m good...about to pop. I get induced in a week if he hasn’t made his debut by then so we are super anxious!

• Options

Awwww! That's so exciting! Good luck with everything! =)

• Options

@RideOfALifetime Well...he’s here! Little man is healthy and beautiful. He’s a very chill baby but can’t stand to be swaddled 😂 He has the donors cheeks and the eyes are still open for debate. How are you feeling?

• Options

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Congratulations to you both! That's such great news! I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow. I'm feeling good. My appetite is coming back!!! I'm tired but that's normal for me not pregnant. lol

• Options

Haha! Yeah, you’re having a boy. Eating is LIFE! Well, keep us updated and let us know if you all have any questions. :)

• Options

Thanks! We will. Congratulations again!

• Options

@RideOfALifetime Just wanted to check in and see how it was going. Still feeling okay? Our little guy is doing great. Really happy and healthy...growing fast! Will you guys be joining the sibling registry?

• Options

Hey! Yes! I'm 22 weeks today. =) We had our anatomy scan and the doctor said everything looks great! Feeling good, my back is hurting, but I have more energy lately which is nice. How big was he at birth? I'm not sure. What exactly does the sibling registry do? So happy to hear he's doing well.

• Options

Oh, that’s good to hear! You’re getting close!!! He was kind of a big guy. I got induced right at 40 weeks and he was 8lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long. He has grown quickly since then too. He’s in the 79th percentile for height. I’m the only one on the sibling registry right now. It’s basically a safe spot for siblings of our donor to be able to communicate and share info. You have to be approved by California cryobank to be on there so you know people on there actually used that donor. We want our son to have that connection with half siblings if he wants to. He definitely looks like the donor so he may want or desire a connection to that part of him. Who knows?!?

• Options

Oh that sounds nice. I'll talk to my partner about it and see what her opinion is. I just keep focusing on meeting him!! I'm sooooo excited! He was in the 38th percentile for his weight at 18W5D. Waiting for the kicks!! I'm trying not to overanalyze the feelings I feel, I feel what I think are flutters.