Options

donor # 5527

2»

Comments

• Options
    Congrats LColandrea--I had my 3rd IUI today,today's the first with donor 5527. It seems like everyone has received positive results on their first try with this donor.
    Wish us luck!!!!
  • Options
    Just checking in with those that have used this donor but have not yet confirmed their results.

Melf - did you get your BFP?

Stedye - did you go with this donor?
  • Options
    I know it has been a lon time since this post ended, however, my partner and I are using donor 5527 and are getting ready for our 2nd IUI. Wish us luck for a great outcome and I will keep you all posted. Congrats to all the mommies, this is awesome that there are so many same sex couples using this donor..

Angie
    angie24sport@aol.com
  • Options
    I know it has been a lon time since this post ended, however, my partner and I are using donor 5527 and are getting ready for our 2nd IUI. Wish us luck for a great outcome and I will keep you all posted. Congrats to all the mommies, this is awesome that there are so many same sex couples using this donor..

Angie
    angie24sport@aol.com
  • Options
    Was your 1st attempt a success with 5527? I had an IUI with 5527 on March 25th, anxious and waiting.....
  • Options
    No, we are going for our second attempt on Thurs April 8th. Hopefully this attempt will have better results. Let me know how your IUI comes along.
  • Options
    bbbear 97--Sorry, I have not logged on for a while. BFN on our first try with this donor. We took a break for awhile. looking to try again soon.Good luck everyone.. Baby dust being sent your way.
  • Options
    Melf - I too haven't logged in for a while. Sorry about your BFN, it's hard to take. I had 3 before I got my BFP (they weren't with this donor)

Sunshyne2010 any update?
  • Options
    Hi bbbear97!!! My 1st try was a BFN :( I'm actually going for a laproscopy surgery on Mon because my RE believes I have a hydraphinx, which is fluid or scar tissue in one of my fallopian tubes. I've done a lot of research and spoke with several women on here that have stated that it was very successful and some even got pregnant immediately afterward so I'm very hopeful. My RE said there is no waiting period and I can try again in June. Thanks for asking. Congrats on your BFP!
  • Options
    Hi all!!

Just wanted to pass along the excellent news. We had 1 last vial with donor 5527 and used it for our last IVF attempt and I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant. I am so excited that my baby will have tons of sibilings out there, since this will be our only child.

Congrats to all, I look forward to hearing from anyone.