Options

Donor 14811

hi folks, I have one vial of Donor 14811. If any existing families who have utilized this donor want to vial, please let me know. I don't want payment but would ask you to pay for this year's storage and shipping expenses.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Hi there, Enigm8a, I hope this is ok if I add another offer to your post for the same donor. If you'd prefer I post this separately, just delete and/or message me and I'll take care of moving it.

I have 2 vials of donor 14811 I won't be using. I'd love to give them to someone who wants this donor specifically. And covering this year's storage and shipping would be the only fees I'd request.

• Options
    HopefulMommiesHopefulMommies Posts: 3
    edited March 6, 2023 12:00AM

Hi katball614b! We are absolutely interested and would be honored to get those two vials. We will cover whichever expenses you need.

We have an amazing little girl by donor 14811, and are in the process of trying to give her a sibling. Please contact me by email (perla.lastra@gmail.com) or text/WhatsApp (714-315-8365), whichever one makes you feel more comfortable. I hope you choose us, we look forward to hearing from you! <3

• Options

Hi! I am interested in Donor 14811. If either of you still have available vials, I would love to talk. Please email me at erica1111 (at) gmail.com
    Thank you so much!