Has anyone used 16333?

Hello!
My partner and I will be trying soon with Donor 16333 - has anyone used him yet?

Wishing everyone well!
-jetsy

Tagged:

Comments

• any luck? Me and my wife are looking into this donor.

• Yes! I’m 4 months pregnant with this donor :) First IVF attempt worked using this donor (vs many many failed IVF and IUI attempts with another donor).

Best of luck to you and your wife!

• @Jetsy Any update on your baby that you had with 16333?

• Hi @Jlo22 — yes! We had a healthy baby who is amazing in every way! Best of luck to you!

• Hi! we are also using 16333! Any luck with IUI or ICI?

• Is there a Facebook group for those who are using this specific donor? We’re starting IUI using this donor next week!! I’m so nervous/anxious!

• yolo55yolo55 Posts: 6
    edited June 2, 2022 10:11PM

@Jlo22 I'm so excited for you!! please keep us posted :)
    We are hoping to get pregnant in January.
    I searched Facebook for a group and I didn't find anything.

• If anyone has/is using donor 16333 and would be interested in talking let me know!

• @Jlo22 count me in!!

• Jlo22Jlo22 Posts: 6
    edited June 6, 2022 4:45PM

@yolo55 How do you want to get ahold of me?

• Yes we are pregnant!

• @Chettiwarrior that's wonderful!! Let me know if you’d want to chat. Our last IUI failed.

• Hi @Chettiwarrior - how is your pregnancy going? When are you due?

@Jlo22 - any luck with more IUIs?

• No I had another failed IUI 😭 I have 6 vials left now.
    @Jetsy , @Chettiwarrior , @yolo55 is there a fb group for this donor or how can we all chat away from this message board?

• Sorry to hear that, @Jlo22 -- I have hope one of them will work! It can be such a trying process.

I know there is a Sibling Registry hosted through the Cryobank to connect with others, though don't think there's a FB group yet. I'd be happy to chat with people over email/FB Messenger though! I just set up an email alias Donor16333 [at] gmail. If you (or anyone else!) wants to connect - send an email there. You can include your FB page/name if you'd like and I can start a chat. :) Wishing you well!

• My wife and I are due Feb 2022. She is feeling doing well and feeling great. I’m not sure if any other areas to chat. We too had a few iui attempts but after the first Ivf we were pregnant. Wishing you all the best.

• Sorry Feb 2023

• Hi there!! We are about to do our first IUI insemination in a few days (either tomorrow or Monday, our fertility clinic does two back to back inseminations) to . I think once I’m pregnant I will reach out to the email to connect with you guys. I’m so excited to finally start this process! I’m a little concerned that IUI hasn’t worked for some of you and wondering if it will work for me. I’ll let you guys know. I have eggs frozen so I may try 1 or 2 IUI cycles before fertilizing my eggs. We are also a lesbian couple in the northeast.

• Hey Everyone! I researched to see if there were others families with donor 16333. I found this chat which is super exciting! I noticed there wasn't a Facebook page and I was thinking about creating one. Would you all be interested if I did that?

I inseminated back in Feb 2022 via IUI and it was successful. My wife and I have a beautiful healthy baby!

We would love to connect with others families of donor 16333 :)

Hope to hear from you all soon!

• To make things easier, I created a Facebook page ( CCB Donor 16333), Please connect with us :)