13907 Families

Hello families,
I have a three and a half year old son by this donor. He is so wonderful, and has a playful, lovey personality. Loves kicking the soccer ball like a natural. He still has his blue eyes and chestnut brown wavy hair. Very social. Very handsome. Must be good genes! I am in touch with several of the families and my son and I even got to meet another mother and her son. We have a secret Facebook group for the families. I put my email on the message board on the CCB donor sibling registry. If you have not yet accessed that call up CCB and ask them to include you. Once you are on 13907's donor sibling registry you can register your child and leave a message on that board and see my email for contact info on the FB page. It has been so much fun comparing photos. They all have some of their looks in common. Their coloring varies widely from dark brown hair to the palest shade of blonde, usually but not always, dependent on the mother. All different eye colors, but the general shape of the face and eyebrows and mouths are all so similar.

Comments

• I just registered on the new sibling registry site and would love information on the FB group, but it looks like the forum didn't go through to the new site. I have a 6 year old daughter who is very curious about people who have the same donor as she does. I look forward to connecting!

• Hello! I’m in receipt of your message. We would love to have you join us. I will update the information in the new sibling registry. It may take me a couple of days to do it. In the meantime join “CCB Friends” Facebook group on FB and post there using the donor number and I can pick you up.

• You can also email me at 13907baby at gmail.com except put it in the correct format.