How many IUI attempts did it take?

Hi everyone! I take my pregnancy test for my second round of IUI tomorrow, but I already started my cycle. I will do the 3rd attempt this month. How many attempts did it take for you to get pregnant? Is there anything you recommend? We are already half way through our vials and I’m getting more and more nervous.

Comments

• It took my wife one IUI and it took me two IUIs and one IVF transfer.

• It took me 1 IUI attempt which we consider very lucky, and my wife 2 IUI attempts (also very lucky). We definitely tried to remain super calm, not stressed. That was probably the biggest thing. We also ate the core of the pineapple in both attempts which I know is an old wives tale but we did it with both successful attempts. My friend did acupuncture before and after her IVF attempt which a lot of people I know swear by and she was successful (she did 2 IUI attempts before her IVF attempt).

I also had some polyps and other concerns (PCOS), so with all that I had a few surgeries to remove the polyps and other tests to get my body as ready for pregnancy as possible (i.e. Checked that my Fallopian tubes were clear, etc).

Good luck!

• Thank you so much!!!! What part in your IUI cycle did you eat the pinballs? Before or after the actual insemination? I’m on number 3 and want to do everything possible haha. Thanks again!

• Thank you so much!!!! What part in your IUI cycle did you eat the pineapple? Before or after the actual insemination? I’m on number 3 and want to do everything possible haha. Thanks again!

• I attempt at a fertility clinic two at home self insemination but proudly to say I just got my positive blood work reading