Looking for extra vials for sibling donor 13877

Hoping for a sibling from the same donor 13877, any extra vials available?

Tagged:

Comments

• Also looking

• Oh do you have a child with this donor already? Would love to connect?

• I have 1 IUI vial for sale for donor #13877. I just have a child with this donor in March.

• Email me if you interested
    maikey.i63o@gmail.com

• Is this still available? I have one child from this donor as well and am hoping for a second.

• Hi- yes it’s still available. It’s safely stored at the cyrobank. Email me maikey.i63o@gmail.com

• I just emailed you.

• @Sasmc yes, we do 3 of them actually, wanted a 4th but slowed down with our plans. Would love to connect as well

• I actually was contacted by the cyrobank that they had a couple a few months back. I might end up having one to sell as well. Thanks! Are you on the sibling register? I’ve shared the link to a Facebook group I started (nothing too fancy) just get us connected so we can share these amazing kids. Let me know if you want the link?

• LittleBabyLittleBaby Posts: 5
    edited September 14, 2022 4:07AM

@Sasmc The link would be great! I was signed up to the old sibling registry, however I can’t seem to view anything on the updated site.

• I tried sharing the link but it doesn’t seem to post. If you want to share an email and can send it that way as well? Or you can try looking for the group:
    13877 donor siblings and ask to join

• @Sasmc I was finally able to get on to the sibling registry, are you able to repost the link on there? When I tried accessing it, it was expired. I also tried looking up the group directly on FB and didn't have any luck. Thank you!

• Awesome you were able to get on the registry, just posted the link in the bulletin board there. It only last 2 days or something silly. Excited connect with you and your family!

• LittleBabyLittleBaby Posts: 5
    edited September 15, 2022 4:37PM

@sasmc Thank you! We’re excited too! I shared the link with my wife as well! We just sent a request to join.