Options

donor 15058

I was lucky enough to have a beautiful, healthy, and little girl by this donor wanted to know if she had any siblings out there.

Comments

• Options

I am trying, will let you know :)

• Options

I am trying too <3 wish me luck!

• Options

did the second IUI yesterday, wish me luck

• Options

Good Luck!!! <3

• Options

Thank you :)

• Options

any luck Pauli?

• Options

Hi Hanaiy Yes ❤️ Im 8 weeks along now. I have had to do a little bit of bed rest but seems to be going well. How are you doing?

• Options

Congrats

• Options

Congrats Pauli, no luck yet, getting ready for third IUI

• Options

Did you get pregnant with IUI or IVF?

• Options

Thank you Ageatothesea and Hanaiy :) I did IUI with a hormone injection two days before to activate ovulation. Good luck hopefully this is the time!

• Options

Yes!! I am due in July, would love to stay in touch!

• Options

Yes definitely. I have a 6month old .
    Congrats to everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Options

If you guys want we can connect via instagram or Facebook to stay in touch.

• Options

Yes, I'd love that!

• Options

Here is mine instagram breesther

• Options

Thank you! Will add you ⭐️

• Options

Sent you a request from katya

• Options

Hi mammas.. sad to say I misscarried. Will be trying again when im back in shape.. hopefully soon. Keep you posted. <3

• Options

Hello All, My name is Juliet. I am a SMBC and have a beautiful, healthy, brilliant little boy thanks to Donor 15058. Alexander is almost 15 months old. I’ve lived in LA all my life but just moved to Southern Utah. I still go back to LA every month or so to visit my family. Would love to connect with anyone interested.

• Options

Also does anyone know if someone bought out all his sperm? It’s all gone suddenly. I have a few vials left. I am also contemplating having a girl. I have 4 female embryos left with same donor, but it’s been so much harder than I ever imagined doing it on my own. So we will see. But I’d love to. Maybe in a year. I’m about to be 45! 😳☺️

• Options

Hi Juliet Congratulations! <3 I am based in Florida and in the process of trying to get pregnant with donor 15058. I just saw as well that the vials are all gone. If you have extra that you will not use and would like to sell them, I would love to purchase more. Let me know :) thx

• Options
    yukiMamaNYCyukiMamaNYC Posts: 3
    edited March 18, 2022 1:21AM

Hi all! Currently pregnant with a baby boy from donor 15058. Due in July.. would love to connect 😁

Just returned 2 vials about a week ago.

• Options

Congrats!!!so far it seems like I have the only girl so far

• Options

Hi all- I’m currently pregnant with a baby girl by donor 15058, I’m due in July! Would love to connect with other moms from this same donor:). Not sure how to get in touch beyond this post but any information on how to get in touch thru email would be so appreciated! I’m excited to see my daughter has some siblings here

• Options

There are two of us due in July also! IG: superdelite, email: highart11@gmail.com
    -gayle

• Options

I’m pregnant with a boy by donor 15058 and am due on January 5!

• Options

@nothingnew congrats!! So far there are 6 of us- 3 girls and 3 boys. Is there a way to get in touch with you?

• Options

@NothingNew amazing!! Congrats Mama! I have an almost 2 year old Boy. This Donor is rocking all the kids are amazing I’m so excited for you. I’m in LA. Where are you? Would love to connect. You can text me at “three one zero” 766-76 zero zero.

I may be getting pregnant again around Jan w a girl. So I’ll have one of each 🙏
    Can’t wait to connect. Some really cool Mamas in this group

• Juliet
  • Options

@pauli hi! How r u doing? Any luck? Do u still need vials? I can def give you mine if you need.

• Juliet
      310- seven six six - 7600
      Cell.