Options

13652 recipients

Hello, my spouse and I have officially purchased our first vial of 13652. We are so excited and can't wait for our success (staying positive). Curious if anyone has used this donor? Any sucesses? Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you and baby dust to all!

Comments

• Options

Hi were you and your spouse successful with your first vial

• Options

Hi, unfortunately we were not sucessful on our first try BUT looks like the second try worked! Currently 5 weeks! Awaiting first ultrasound to ensure proper placement. Have you used this donor as well?

• Options

I also used this donor and I am due in just 3 weeks!

• Options

Just an update. We were successful on your second IUI with donor 13652. Unfortunately, we miscarried at 8 weeks. Our doctors said nothing specific caused it. We are going to try again but just giving it time.

1nasha are you having a boy or girl? Congrats! Would love to know if you see donor features in your beautiful little one when they arrive.

Best of luck to everyone!

• Options

@1nasha I used this donor as well. I am only a few weeks along but id love to connect however comfortable you are.

• additionally, for the future, if anyone else uses or has used vials 13652, feel free to reach out to me.
  • Options

My wife and I used this donor and we have 9 year old twins. ❤️