Donor 15776

Currently in TWW with Donor 15776. Has anyone had any luck with this donor or any feedback?

Comments

• Any updates?

• @AngieDolce0528 No, not yet :(
    Had my 3rd IUI procedure three days ago so back in the TWW. Staying hopeful!

• Hi! I see that these posts are from a while ago but I'm using this donor as well. How did things go?

• Hi there! We are currently on our second round of IVF. We have 1 viable embryo that we plan to transfer next month. There have been a few other families that we have located using this donor. With that, three of them have babies under 1 with a fourth with a baby on the way. We have a Facebook group that we would love to have you join and share updates if you are interested!

• Thanks for getting back to me! Somehow I just saw this. I just had a third unsuccessful IUI and have one vial left, so I'm thinking about what to do. How did things go for you? I'd definitely be interested in the Facebook group if allowed.

• Yes, after 4 rounds of unsuccessful IUIs, we moved to IVF and I’m currently 5 months pregnant with baby boy. On Facebook please search “Families of CCB donor 15776.” There are about 7 couples there. All have either had babies with this donor in the last two years or are in the process. We would love to welcome you!

• Thank you!! Congratulations!

• E&TE&T Posts: 1
    edited January 30, 2022 12:48AM

Hi everyone, my wife and I are very interested in this donor. We saw the vials come available over Christmas and unfortunately hesitated for a day or two. By the time we decided to purchase they were all gone. We’re really kicking ourselves. Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone knows roughly how frequently new vials are expected. Hoping to do IVF in August. Cheers and thanks in advance!