Seeking Vial 12667

Hi I’m seeking vials for donor 12667. Thanks

Comments

• @lory5072 Chances of getting additional vials of this donor are slim. If you have a child by this donor, I would recommend calling Client Services and ask to get on our notification list so we can contact you if anyone sells back vials they have stored with us. You can also speak with the manager, Brian at 866-927-9622 x 1151 to see if there might be any IVF vials.

If you don't have a child by this donor, I would recommend looking for a different donor. Our Client Services team would be happy to help you with this.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Not sure if you were able to get your vials or when you might have needed them by, but I will most likely be selling a few back once I’m done with my next round of IVF.

• No I wasn’t able to get any, I’m still interested in obtaining vials.

• Sorry I hadn’t logged on in a while. I’m getting ready to do my last round of IVF next month, so I should know soon on how many vials I should have as extra. Most likely it will be 2 IVF vials.

• Good luck!!

• @LALady hope all is going well with your round of IVF. I am optimistically hoping for at least one vial ☺️.
    Best of wishes!

• @LALady hope your ivf round was successful, I was wondering if you had any ivf vials left over?

• @LALady how did your final IVF round go? I underwent another round with the half of vial I had left, unfortunately it wasn’t successful 😔. Hope your round was a success 😊

• @LALady Sorry for being so persistent, I’m in desperate need of an IVF vial. I’d like to give my child a sibling from same donor. 🙏🏾

• Sorry I don’t know why I don’t get notifications. I had 2 embryos from that IVF round, used 1 and ended in misscarriage. So we are going to transfer the last one and see if it’s successful before selling back other vials.

• @LALady I haven’t logged on in a few months, so sorry for the miscarriage. Wishing you luck with the transfer. I’m still in search of a vial, would love to give my daughter another full sibling. Wishing you the best of luck!

• @LALady Any luck?