Low sperm count

Hello we did a iui today with Donor 14959 & the sperm count was almost at 11 million & motility was at 39%. Reading over some of everyone else’s experiences that seem kind of low. Is this normal? If not do the bank refund some of our money back or put it towards another purchase?

Comments

• Hello I know that this was a long time ago. I was just curious if you were able to conceive with such a low sperm count from him and how many times did you have to do the IUI before you got pregnant

• Hi,
    It did actually work on the first try. Unfortunately we miscarried. We ended up using donor 15174 for a at home insemination & it worked on the first try we now have a 2 year old son! Good Luck on your journey.

• Thank you so much! Congrats to you.

• @1love1heart Congratulations on your little one! We had success with donor 15174 as well! Have you registered with California Cryobank's sibling registry yet? It's pretty nifty and how I found out our little one already has a couple half-siblings. You can be as involved or not as you'd like (posting just birthday and gender assigned at birth or there's a message board specifically for families that have had success with Donor 15174). If you're ever curious about half-siblings out there :smiley: