Any pregnancies with donor 16036?

Curious to know if anyone has become pregnant by this donor?

Comments

• Yes! About 15 weeks pregnant with this donor.

• TTC with this donor & would love to connect!

• We had success too. Would love to connect with you guys. Our baby girl is now 2 weeks old :)

• How exciting! Congratulations! @Nationssara are you the one who made the entry on the sibling registry? We can't post there until birth, but if you add your email we can connect. We're now 21 weeks.

• Best of luck! @CBT21

• Thank you so much @CAhopeful! Hopefully can connect with you & @Nationssara via sibling registry someday soon! :smile:

• No I was not the original but I just commented on the thread

• @Nationssara Awesome! I see your listing, but I can't see your contact information. We may not get access to that until we make our own listing? Hope to connect soon.

• May I ask if either of you did IVF? We recently had a loss at 6 weeks with this donor, but after seeing your success, we are hopeful! @Nationssara @CAhopeful

• @CBT21 I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, that must have been difficult. We did 3 rounds of IUI with a midwife, only one of those was with this donor and unfortunately none of those tries were successful. We decided to try IVF at that point and around the same time the cryobank sent us an email about a couple of remaining vials for people who had previously used this donor. We decided to go for it and had success on our first round! We know the process can be trying, we wish you the best of luck :smile:

• We did 2 rounds of IUI And of course we had success the second time around. I’m so sorry for your loss.

• CBT21CBT21 Posts: 4
    edited May 5, 2021 10:54PM

Thank you both for sharing your experiences! Much appreciated.

We are going for our 3rd FET in a few weeks and are hopeful. Will be sure to keep you all posted. Stay safe & healthy in the meantime. Hope to be in touch soon!

• Hello - I know this is almost two months old now but we had success with 16036. I just added her to the sibling registry. We had a sweet baby girl on 4/21. @Nationssara @CAhopeful

• Just following up. I wanted to leave our email address (illinoisbcf@gmail.com) as we would love to connect with anyone who is interested. @Nationssara @CAhopeful

• Hey all - just wanted to connect with everyone! We were the first to post on the sibling registry with this donor. We had a little girl on 4/18/21 (crazy that three were born within days of each other!).

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone on here ends up with extra vials, we'd love to purchase them from you so we can try again for baby #2! Wishing you all the best of luck in your journeys!

• NationssaraNationssara Posts: 6
    edited July 10, 2021 3:32AM

We might have extra but we wouldn’t know until a couple of years from now (depending on number of tries it takes for us to conceive again). Would anyone be interested in joining/creating a private FB group for the 16036 siblings?

• Congratulations on all of your baby girls! We’re getting closer and closer to meeting our baby boy…the first of the bunch it seems :) I wish we could help, but unfortunately we don’t have any extra vials. I think we picked up one of the last vials before they were all gone. We’d definitely be interested in a private FB group, it would be a great place for all of us to connect.

• @Nationssara Yes, we'd be interested in the FB group too!

We won't be trying for #2 for a couple years, but would love the opportunity to purchase any extras.

• I created a private group on FB if anyone would like to join :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/435085140875910/

• Awesome :blush: I sent a request and will share with my wife to do the same!

• @twomomstryingem he has his last vials avalible today..

• I am 21 weeks pregnant with a baby girl with this donor. Would like to join the fb group if it's still active.

• Hi, How do I get into the FB group? I have a two year old girl by this donor.
    Thanks!