Donor 12618

Is there information about #12618 - how many pregnancies, any problems with the babies, gender, etc? Thanks.

Comments

• Hi L -

We currently have 5 or more reported pregnancies for Donor 12618.

There are no reports of medical problems in the pregnancies or children from this donor.However, please be aware that our genetic counselors document all reports of medical issues in offspring from our donors and investigate any issues of concern if they were to occur.

Please see our website here for additional information: http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Genetic-Counseling/Genetics-FAQs/#answerMedicalInfo

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Thanks so much, I chose him.
    Is there a way to be in touch with others who have chosen him who are not yet part of the sibling registry?
    Thanks again,
    Laura
  • Hi L -

I would suggest posting in another forum on the Bulletin Boards to reach out to other clients using this donor or you can also post a message on our Facebook page. In addition to our public Facebook page, we also have a secret group. If you have privacy concerns or would like to join the secret FB group, feel free to send a message to our FB moderator, Aurora May.

Best of luck!

Nicole
    CCB
  • How many Children has Donor 12618 fathered?
  • Has anyone chose 12618 and had a child?
  • Hi All -

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies and if there are reported births.

Donor 12618 has 5 or more reported pregnancies. He does have reported births.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Anyone have children from 12618?
  • @bubaadaki did you have success with donor 12618? I got 8 vials!

• I did! Best of luck!

• @bklynbaby i would loveeeeeee to connect! I just got so excited 😊

• Certainly. You can email me at lauradoc29@yahoo.com
    All the best,
    Laura

• @bklynbaby are you from Brooklyn. I used to live in park slope.