Options

New vials expected for donor 15760?

Hi there! I know that there were some vials available for donor 15760 available back in January, any idea when new vials will be released next? The selection of Jewish donors is low right now so I'm hoping some sold-out ones become available again soon!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

@cryo-admin just bumping this, thanks!

• Options

Hi @2MAJS1991 -

Unfortunately, it looks like his next vial release probably won't be until September/October. This is only an estimation and we can't guarantee it will happen because it depends on a future blood draw.

Due to the pandemic, we shut down our donor operations for several months last year. Many donors started coming back to donate in the fall/winter and there's a mandatory six-month vial quarantine period while repeated infectious disease testing is performed on the donor. Not many sold-out donors have had additional releases recently because they weren't donating 6+ months ago.

I'm estimating that we'll get back to our regular cadence of vial releases later this summer or fall.

If you're not on the notification list for any donors you're waiting on, please be sure to call Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the list.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Thanks Nicole! Appreciate the info.