Options

5+ WGA with 14650

My wife and I just found out last week we are expecting. We used Donor 14650. We are waiting for an US in about 9 days! Fingers crossed.

Comments

• Options
    congrats
  • Options
    congrats
  • Options
    congrats
  • Options
    congrats
  • Options
    We are considering using this donor. Did you use IUI?
  • Options
    Using this donor next week for my second attempt at ICI...any tips or updates about the donor or pregnancies with this donor?
  • Options

We miscarried with our first pregnancy by IUI with this donor, but are currently pregnant by IVF with this donor. Currently 24+3 weeks!

• Options

Congrats JNell! We also used 14650 and our daughter will by 7 months old on Friday. Please continue to update your progress.

• Options

Currently 6 weeks pregnant using 14650!

• Options

Congrats! If you’d like to connect please let me know. Some of the donor siblings are connected through social media

• Options

Congrats! We have a 2.5 year old with this donor.

• Options

Had a missed miscarriage at 6 weeks with this donor. Ended up having a D&C. We will try again the next cycle with another vial!

• Options

Hey! My wife and I are planning to use this donor. We were wondering if any of you have had any concerns or issues conceiving/pregnancy. Also wanted to see if any of your children have had any health problems. We also wanted to know how many known donor offspring there is? I did not see any registered in the donor registry, but from above there appears to be several. Congrats to all. Thanks for any advice and help with these questions.

• Options

Aww I am sorry. I hope next cycle you will be your rainbow baby. Are you doing IUI, ICI or IVF?

• Options

My wife and I conceived by IUI ( first time) but miscarried with this donor. We tried 4-5 more IUIs then moved to IVF and Conceived on the fresh implantation. Our child is 2.5 , overall healthy, but did just get diagnosed with autism spectrum .

• Options

Thanks for the information @JNell . Glad your child is healthy! Does autism spectrum happen to run in your family?

• Options

No it does not. No diagnoses in the donors family or in my family.

• Options

We are doing IUI. We will try again with the next cycle! Best of luck to you!

• Options

Do we know around how many successful pregnancies this donor has? I had a missed miscarriage with IUI#1 and an unsuccessful IUI#2. My wife and I are considering switching donors, but the doctor said this donors numbers look good. I know there are at least a few successful pregnancies - just wondering how many. Thanks!

• Options

If I recall, I know of at least 8-10 successful pregnancies , and we have quite a few embryos frozen (for if /when we try for #2)

• Options

Currently in TWW after IUI #2 with this donor. Fingers crossed!

• Options

Good luck!

• Options

Trying for another little with frozen embryos. Got our positive but today on our second US found out we are having another missed miscarriage ( first one was 5 years ago, before our little one)

• Options

JNell sorry for your loss!

• Options

I am 9w5d pregnant with this donor after IUI #4!

• Options

Congratulations AthenaWalter! Let me know if you are on Facebook and would like me to add you to the group chat. Janelle Marra

• Options

I am on Facebook. Is there a group with other families that have used this donor?

• Options

We have a message. I can add you if you add me ( or let me know your Facebook name)

• Options

Hello, my wife and I just had a baby girl using this donor. We would like to be a part of the Facebook page. Megan Sara Flood and Jennifer Flood.

• Options

Congratulations Megan and Jennifer. I sent Megan a friend request- Janelle Marra