Options

Deleted Post

Par4cyPar4cy Posts: 14
edited May 2, 2021 5:10AM in Selecting a Sperm Donor

Post has been deleted.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Hi Par4cy - did you have a child using this donor?

• Options

@sammi729 I did IUI with a different donor and was unsuccessful. I then bought these two vials and was planning to have another IUI but ended up getting sick and I decided not to move forward. I know there are pregnancies reported with this donor. Let me know if you are interested. I am willing to negotiate a price.

• Options

@Par4cy I have one child and another on the way with this donor. I was just wondering if you had used this donor to add to our extended family. I am also selling our additional vial for this donor.

• Options

Hi are these vials still available?

• Options

@Jkh2015 Yes, they are still available.

• Options

@Par4cy Do you know how much the shipping would be from your bank to CA? We are two failed IUI's in and each time gets harder and harder emotionally. I saw that you were sick, I hope you are feeling better?

• Options

@Jkh2015 I will call to ask how much the shipping would cost. Where would the vials be shipped to?

Sorry to hear about the failed IUIs. I hope you keep trying. I am working hard on my health - it’s an up and down journey.

• Options

@Jkh2015
    I called about the shipping. We would need to arrange shipping on our own. FedEx sent it from California to Sioux Falls previously. Price for economy delivery is $260. A Monday shipment would arrive by Wednesday at 5 pm.