Options

Pregnant with 15373!!

Looking to see if anyone else is pregnant with this donor, as well!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

We’ve chosen this donor for iui. Anyone else successful with this donor??

• Options

We’re 21 weeks pregnant with identical twin girls. We only did IVF with this donor after various failed IUIs (using different donors). It was extremely successful and we got pregnant after the first transfer. We’d love to connect with others!

• Options
    Bluedream24Bluedream24 Posts: 18
    edited June 22, 2020 12:10PM

Hey there I’m 16 dpo going for blood test today. Wish me luck!! 🤞🏾✨

• Options

GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS!!! 😃

• Options

First iui failed 😔

• Options

Awww man, so sad to hear this. Sending good vibes your way.

• Options

Thank you!! Going tomorrow to start the process again.

• Options

@Bluedream24 did your next try with this donor become a success. We just did an IUI with him

• Options

@Praying4ourlilpeanut Yayy! Good luck to you ✨✨ my third iui was a success. I’m currently Estimated at 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I’m going for a second ob scan on Monday because my dr couldn’t see the baby in my sac. Not sure if I’m miscarrying or not as far along as they thought.

• Options

How did things turn out for everyone? Hoping for the best for you all 🤞🏼

• Options

If all of you don't mind me asking... what was your count with this donor. We had a positive that we lost 2 days later. I am seeing if I should try again or if I had a low count vial.

• Options

@Praying4ourlilpeanut I wish I could remember the actual number, but for our IVF cycle they said his count was great. Out of the 14 eggs they retrieved, 7 became viable embryos, which is very good, especially considering I’m just over 35. Hope this helps.

• Options
    Bluedream24Bluedream24 Posts: 18
    edited October 6, 2020 5:49PM

I ended up having a miscarriage at 7 weeks. A few days after writing here last. @Praying4ourlilpeanut I’m pretty sure his count is 10 million for iui ready vials. My doctor also said that his count is great.

• Options

@HeyHeyHey have you had your baby girls?? 💕💕

• Options

@Bluedream24 I’m so sorry to hear your news. Sending you the best of vibes. ❤️

We did have the girls at 35 weeks and they’re absolutely beautiful. They’re almost 3 months now and doing well.

• Options

@HeyHeyHey thank you, I need them 😭
    awww congrats that’s amazing!!! I’m glad they are well! If I may ask, can you see any of the donors features?

• Options

That’s very true lol. Omg so preciousss 😍 I’m hoping to see the little cleft chin, I think it’s supposed to be a dominant trait. Yes, we’re definitely going to try again. Waiting on my hcg to get back down to zero. So maybe in about 2 more weeks. My doctor keeps saying I’m young I have time but I'm trying to keep from getting discouraged.

• Options

@HeyHeyHey you have given me hope. We had a 15 mill count and then I had a chemical pregnancy with him last week and was cleared to try again so we are supposed to trigger and do a double insemination Friday and Saturday. So I am really hoping this is our time. Congrats on your 2 girls!

• Options

Good luck to both of you. This is the stressful part. Hopefully very soon you’ll both be getting good news. 🤞🏼

• Options

@HeyHeyHey Thank you. We just inseminated with 21 mill count🤞🏻
    It is now the TWW.

• Options

Hi ladies, I’m officially 21 weeks And it’s finally starting to feel real! 🙌🏾

• Options

@Bluedream24 what great news!! Congratulations and hope you’re feeling well!

• Options

Thank you!! The beginning was rough, now we’re smooth sailing 💛

• Options

Hey ladies! My wife and I did our IUI home insemination on the 14th and 15th! We are now hoping for her to be pregnant! I’m so touched by your stories ! Omg twin girls, my dream!

• Options

@Sfgiantfan Hi there!! Wishing you both good luck ✨✨🙏🏾

• Options

@Sfgiantfan we are sending you the best of vibes!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼Home insemination worked for our friends the first try. You’ve got this!

• Options

Thank you both so much! @HeyHeyHey @Bluedream24 do guys have any information on things to do within the ttw . All I can think about is the pregnancy . My wife is 27 so we are praying with her age she is really fertile 🤞🏽I bet your baby girls are adorable !

• Options

@Sfgiantfan I am probably the WORST person to ask for advice on this particular topic. I was so anxious, excited, and impatient...I was a wreck. I bought roughly 1,000 pregnancy tests and just peed on them throughout the wait 🤣 Hopefully you can distract yourselves!

• Options

@Sfgiantfan i literally threw myself into work to stay busy. I also started making baby registries because I refused to not be pregnant 😭 you know, manifesting. No matter what you do it’ll be the only thing you think about. I’m 28 but I have PCOS so the whole process was a lot!

• Options

Congrats!!!