Donor 15517

Has anyone used 15517?? We are considering purchasing vials and wanted to know if anyone else has used this donor?

Comments

• Hi! I bought some of his vials and will be having my first IUI soon!

• hello! I am reaching out to see if by chance you have extra vials of 15517 you would be willing to sell? I created embryos with some and we are going to do a fresh cycle but I don't have enough. I know this is a bit of a strange ask, but worth asking! Thank you!

• Hi! I do have 4 left but I want to try and have another child with this donor. I’m currently pregnant with this donor. If anything changes I will let you know.

• Hi - when you have the baby, join the sibling registry - would be great to connect. I have a baby using 15517. :)

• ThatsLoveBabyThatsLoveBaby Posts: 4
    edited April 3, 2021 7:06AM

Hi! @Leelee84 @Singlemomhopeful I have a baby girl using 15517. I am also on the sibling registry 😊

• @ThatsLoveBaby hi! We have a 16 month old son with 15517. We are also on the sibling registry.

If anyone has extra vials we would be happy to take them off your hands!

• @BallroomMama hi! Congratulations on your little boy 😊 You should join the California Cryobank Sibling Registry! Here is a link...

https://www.sibling-registry.com/application/login.cfm

That’s where I met the other Mom. On the private bulletin (once you are signed up and approved) I have an email address for contact.

To be honest, from what I have seen so far, all other families created with 15517 have a baby of one year old or less and no one seems ready to part with their vials in hopes of future children. No harm in asking around though.

Again, if you still want safe/private contact please join CC’s Sibling Registry and post your baby boy 🤗

• I have 4 vials available for this donor if anyone is still interested