Donor's 15564 and 15860

pr217pr217 Posts: 4
edited February 28, 2020 10:32PM in Single Mothers by Choice

Does anyone have feedback on either of these donors? Planning my first IUI very soon.

Comments

• I think you just have to go over your choices, wants, what’s important to you and then go over the medical history again to figure out what donor would be best for you. No one can make the decision for you and it’s difficult, I know, but stick with it and eventually you’ll narrow it down to just one! 🤞🏼

• alrnalrn Posts: 9
    edited July 26, 2020 11:01AM

Which donor did you end up choosing? We just used 15564

• I bought the last 2 vials of 15564 and had 2 unsuccessful IUI's. The second vial had an extremely low count so I was disappointed. I'm moving on to IVF with my second choice and I hope it works out better for me. Good Luck!

• Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that about the count. Our first vial had a lowish motility count, so my fingers are crossed. Good luck with your IVF!

• Thanks and good luck to you too!!

• I am looking at using 15860, any luck with IVF?

• I'm having my first transfer on Sunday 11/1!
    I'm hoping for the best, I will let you know how I make out using 15860.

• Good luck!

• I had 9 ICI vials of 15564. My doctor's office prefers to wash ICI themselves for IUI instead of using prewashed IUI vials. Did 5 IUI (two inseminations per cycle except cycle 1 where they missed the first fertile day). Got pregnant on cycles 1,2,3 and 5. The first three in a row were chemical pregnancies. Only one cycle (the third) were the counts low, but not outside the range they consider "acceptable" with what they say is expected variation. All my other 7 vials were well, well over count.

• Hi, new here and from Australia. I got 3 vials of donor 15860 and did ICSI with my first vial and am currently 15 weeks pregnant with my bubs.
    My drs said the vials were good and I have 2 more left for possible siblings. Good luck

• Revisiting this as my wife and I are planning to attempt at home insemination with donor 15860 - so glad to hear that Gunmut88 had success with the donor! Anyone else have experience/luck?

• I used donor 15860 and have a happy little boy born last September ❤️

• I have a 3mo daughter with donor 15860 and know of one other family with a 1 yo daughter from the same donor. We are both interested in making sibling connections. There is a Facebook page named “CCB donor 15860” if you are interested in joining.

• @Red05 I had a little boy with the same donor twelve weeks ago! I would love to connect, if you’re up for it!

• I’m gonna find that Facebook page for sure!!! Thank you so much!!!!