Hi! Is there any information you can tell me about the number of pregnancies and reported births for this donor? Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• @Coops Donor 15241 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies and no reported births yet. He was added to our catalog less than a year ago and very few vials have shipped out.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @cryo-admin Just wondering if you have any updated info on Donor 15241's reported pregnancies and births.

Thank you!

• @Coops Donor 15241 has more than 5 reported pregnancies now. He also has reported births, currently less than 5.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @cryo-admin Just wondering if you have any updated info on Donor 15241's reported pregnancies and births.

Thank you!

• @cryo-admin I am also wondering about updates to Donor 15241's reported pregnancies & births!

• @Coops @BiscuitNoodles Donor 15241 still has more than 5 reported pregnancies and less than 5 reported births. It takes long for us to receive birth reports and some babies are expected until later this year or next year.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Helo, @cryo-admin! I, too am interested in any updates on Donor 15241's pregnancies and births. Thank you for your time and consideration!

• Hi @rachep!

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies and births. Donor 15241 has more than 5 reported pregnancies and more than 5 reported births.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank