Options

Donor 15654

Hi! We are considering Donor 15654. Has anyone used him? Success stories? Or not successful?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Currently in our 2ww with this donor.. stay tuned !!

• Options

That’s amazing! Sending baby dust your way!! Let me know how it goes.

• Options

13 dp iui- 2 positive home tests. :) Doing blood test on Tuesday !

• Options

Omg! Yay! I’m so happy for you! I will be doing my IUI in December using this donor. Let me know how it goes Tuesday! 💖

• Options

How did your appointment go today?

• Options

Sorry for the delay ! Currently 5wk3days
    Nervous until our 7 week ultrasound on Dec 9 ! Fingers crossed

• Options

Good luck and lots of baby dust !!

• Options

No worries! I appreciate the update! Was this your first IUI? I’m so nervous.. any recommendations?

• Options

Haven’t logged in for awhile but wanted to give an update. Currently 8wks2days.
    At the 7wk ultrasound in rei, baby looked great !! Have a regular 9wk gyn appt on Monday ! Hopefully everything went great with your IUI if you’ve already had it !

• Options

Thank you for the update!
    That’s great! 💖
    I have not, I was supposed to get my period a week & a half ago to begin my IUI cycle & it didn’t show up so yesterday I started taking medicine to get it going & begin my cycle! Hopefully in the next week!

• Options

Hi! Sending lots of baby dust your way! Keep us posted! 🍀🤞🏻

• Options

Hi ladies, long shot I'm sure but do any of you have any extra vials of this donor?

• Options
    Mja921Mja921 Posts: 5
    edited April 21, 2020 10:26PM

Hi all! I just found this discussion group. Donor 15654 looks just like my wife if she were a guy 😂 I got a positive test after my third IUI and I’m 5wk 5days right now. I have my first ultrasound at the end of the month !

• Options

My wife and I will both be going through IVF this summer using this donor. We are hoping to each have one child (or more) using donor 15654. I will update this chat once we undergo the process. Fingers crossed we also have success with this donor! Please send lots of the baby dust our way!!!

• Options

Does anyone have extra vials? I did an iui in February and would like try again.

• Options

Unfortunately here to report that I miscarried at 7.5weeks. Will try again with this donor though.

• Options

I'm sorry for your loss. Sending positive baby dust for when you are ready to try again.

• Options

Im so sorry for your loss mja921.
    I don’t have additional vials but looks like he has 21 more that have become available !

Update on myself; Currently 34 weeks with our baby boy 🙏🏽

Keep trying ladies and plenty of baby dust ❤️

• Options
    m0xiem0xie Posts: 2
    edited June 18, 2020 1:30AM

Hi all,
    First, Thanks Hope47 for starting the thread! Congrats SCali - my thoughts are with you all the way. And Mja921, there are no words for your loss, but I do know how you feel. I wish you resilience. I wish us all the courage to keep motivated and stay positive despite setbacks.

I am also considering using this donor for shared IVF cycle w/an egg donor that my sister and I have chosen. She is married and pairing with her husband's sperm. I am single and in the next few months, pandemic permitting, will be doing my third IVF cycle, but first with an egg donor; my first as a single person; and my first ET. Finger's crossed.

I am researching some of donor 15654's genetics traits. I thought I'd monitor this thread to see if I'm reinventing the wheel. Did anyone seek genetic counseling? My egg donor carries a gene for an autosomal recessive disorder which 15654 doesn't have. But his traits are not as easy to understand. I should probably review the ToS to make sure this isn't proprietary info. But I'd be interested to hear if anyone can recommend a good reference page. And if I find one, does anyone want me to post it? Or does it dampen the baby dust (which I wish on you all)?

• Options

Hi all,

I paid for a genetic counselor to look at my egg donor and donor 15654 and the same day CCB mailed his info, they took his inventory offline - or sold out, not sure which is true or why.

I'm crestfallen because I would have ordered units as soon as I spoke to the geneticist to make sure he was compatible with my egg donor. And I'm so close to her cycle time, that I need to find someone else STAT.

That said, I've already paid for his report to be done. The woman I used is from Bay Area Genetic Counseling. If anyone is interested in asking her for her report, that's where it lives.

• Options

It looks like there was expanded genetic testing that was done on him. The report is available on his page. He was screened for 261 mutations and the testing was conducting by SEMA4. Did you require additional testing beyond what was already done?

• Options

Hey i did a pregnancy test and it is a positive! I did my labs and it shows my true pregnancy! I am so excited