15476 IUI for sale

I have 1 IUI vial for Donor 15476 for sale. Currently at my RE’s office. We can figure out shipping, if interested.

Comments

• still have vial?

• Yes I still have it. Let me know if you want to buy it, and we can coordinate with our clinic for shipping.

• Was the vial purchased. Has anyone had a baby from this donor? I just purchased one vial and I am looking to purchase more

• The vial hasn’t been purchased yet. It is still available. Would you need it shipped to your RE or to you directly?

• Hi! Were you able to have any babies from this donor?

• Hi @TeamSamina I hope you are well and everything is going well for your personal and family goals. I'm sending you good thoughts.

I'm curious if your vial is still available. Thanks

• Hi @seizetheday Yes, it is still available. We decided not to try again, and don’t want it to go to waste. Let me know if you’re interested, and we can discuss details. Thanks!

• I'm sorry to hear that but understand. It's a physically and emotionally difficult process, unbelievably expensive. You have a beautiful future ahead of you regardless.

I am interested. Though the logistics, etc may pose a challenge.

Can you tell me a bit about how/where it has been stored since you purchased it? Has it ever been thawed? Anything else you can share about the vial and anything else you may have already research about how to do a non-family transfer would be helpful to know.

Thank you!

• Hi @TeamSamina Hope all is well. Checking to see if you ever received the message below. If it’s still available I would be interested in exploring options with you. Thank you either way. Thank you

• @seizetheday We are still interested in selling our extra vial. I called our RE today to inquire about how it works. As soon as I hear back, I will let you know, so we can workout the details. Thank you!

• @TeamSamina ok. Thank you. Please let me know what you find out.

• Hi! Any vials left for donor 15476? Thanks!

• Any vials of this donor available?

• Are the vials still available for this donor?