Options

Donor 15451

How many successful pregnancies by donor 15451?

Comments

• Options

@akr826 We can share if there are more or less than 5 reported pregnancies. Donor 15451 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. He was added to our catalog less than 5 months ago.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@cryo-admin Have any more pregnancies for #15451 been reported since this last post? Is it still less than 5?

• Options

@AH123 Donor 15451 has more than 5 reported pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

I'd like to connect with any of the mom's, how can I do that? I'm thinking of using this donor and have some questions.

• Options
    CMN17CMN17 Posts: 11
    edited May 19, 2019 10:11PM

Babysprout - I used donor 15451 and I am carrying a little girl. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Nicole - Does donor 15451 have a private forum?

• Options

CMN17- Congrats! Your baby girl is going to be beautiful! Is there a way to message you on here or elsewhere? I'm obviously new here! ;)

• Options

@CMN17 Congratulations on your pregnancy! We don't have a private forum for specific donors that all users can access, but we do provide a free Sibling Registry for clients that are pregnant or have a child from the same donor: https://www.cryobank.com/services/sibling-registry/

I don't recommend posting your personal contact information on our Bulletin Boards which are public. But some clients will create a new non-identifying email address and post it so others can contact them. That way they don't have to worry about making their private email address public.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@CMN17 How many tries did it take to get pregnant by this donor? I am considering using him.

• Options

We are also set on trying out this donor and would like to know how many attempts before pregnancy!

• Options

@rileyMoms In general, for women under 35 doing IUIs, it takes an average of 3-4 IUIs to achieve pregnancy.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

I am also pregnant with a baby boy (33 weeks) from this donor and would love to connect.

• Options

2momsquad and Rileymoms-Thankfully, it worked on my first IVF cycle.

Mom2Aj - join the sibling registry site so that we can connect and share info.

• Options

CMN17. I have been eyeing this donor for a while. Congratulations. Do you have any updates to share? I am going to purchase soon .

• Options

Congratulations Mom2aj !!!

• Options

Does anyone have any additional vials available for this donor?

• Options

@ttcMomsx2 Donor 15451 had his final vials released in April. At this point, the only chance of more ICI or IUI vials is if we get any buybacks from families that are storing vials. Feel free to call Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the notification list if you would like to be contacted if we receive any buyback vials.

Regards,

Nicole
    Calfornia Cryobank

• Options

Just an update: Healthy and Beautiful baby boy born Sep. 2019.

• Options

@Mom2Aj Congratulations! Hope mom and baby are doing well!

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Congratulations @Mom2Aj

• Options

Healthy baby boy born sep

• Options

Congratulations @Forever06 @Mom2Aj

We’re 33 weeks and we are so ready to meet our little girl. We’ll let you know when she arrives.

• Options
    CMN17CMN17 Posts: 11
    edited January 10, 2020 3:38AM

Update: Healthy Baby girl born in December :).

• Options

@cryo-admin How many pregnancies does 15451 have now? as of April 21, 2020?

• Options

@athlete We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies. Donor 15451 now has more than 5 reported pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@cryo-admin do you have any buy backs for 15451?

• Options

Healthy beautiful girl born on 6.23.20 from Donor 15451. I would love to connect with everyone.

• Options

Healthy baby boy born sept 2019, would love to connect.