Mosie baby for ici???

Has anyone used the Mosie baby syringe for ici home insemination?? A friend is recommending it to me..

Comments

• My wife and I will be using Mosie baby syringes when we inseminate ICI next month! Ordered and got them within just a few days. After all the research and reading on them I did, we are excited to use them!

• We're also using the mosie baby. Hopefully in the next couple of days...!! Packaging is nice, woman owned, small business-- a little pricey but I think the design makes sense so we went ahead and purchased.

• @Dana020306 I cant wait to hear. I wrote you on your other post about Kiaser too. Thanks for the info guys. @atl0987

• Follow up on the mosie baby... we loved it. So easy to use. Really took the stress off of that part. Felt like it got everything, felt like it pushed out everything. It was great. Shape was so easy. If you have the extra dollars to spend, I say go for it.

• @atl0987 thanks !! And I'm sprinkling baby dust on you..🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽Im definitely going have to get it then. Did didn't need the specimen cup right?

• Thanks! Specimen cup came with the kit. We poured vial into specimen cup and pulled into syringe from the cup.

• @money same to you! I'll come back and update in December if we got a positive! Good luck to you as well!

• Oohh. Okay got it. @atl0987 thanks. Fingers crossed for you ladies this month 🙏🏽🙏🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽 @Dana020306

• We tried the Mosie with our Cali Cyro sperm and unfortunately it did not work for us. Best of luck!

• @Ohsunnyday sorry it didn't work. I may try the soft cup method and the regular syringe.
    We decided not to use it so we dont have to add an extra step of pouring it into the cup. I'm too paranoid for it.

• Didnt have luck with it last month but would use it again.

• Unfortunately the mosie syringes did not help, both our November insemination's did not take. We will be using our next 2 syringes though for April. Keeping our fingers crossed!