Options

donor 15307

Any pregnancies for donor 15307? Thank you!

Comments

• Options

@DenverGirls Not yet, he was only added to our catalog about 4 months ago.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Any updates on this donor and successes?

• Options

@CaliLe Please keep in mind that reported pregnancies are not a success rate for our donors. Reported pregnancies are usually linked to how long a donor has been available and/or the popularity of his characteristics. All of our donors go through a stringent screening process and less than 1% of applicants actually become Cryobank donors.

Donor 15307 has more than 5 reported pregnancies. Births are expected later this year.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Yes! I have a healthy baby girl who is now two months old.

• Options

JerseyCasey are you interested in chatting?

• Options

@jerseycasey Congrats on the birth of your little girl! I'm sure she's keeping you busy. :smile:

When you have a chance, please be sure to officially report her birth: https://www.cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@2TxMoms sure! And sorry for the delay. I don’t check this regularly and haven’t figured out if there’s a way to set notification.

• Options

We did our fourth IUI yesterday with Donor 15307! Hopeful this is the one. Congratulations to all

• Options

@massachusettsmom Best of luck! :smile:

• Options

Hello all! My wife and I used this donor and had a healthy boy and a girl (fraternal twins) back in February 2020. Our son looks a lot like the donor's baby photo. :)

• Options

@AZMommy Congratulations on your twins! I'd love to be in touch with you since my baby girl (now 10 months old) is a "dibling" of your twins. No pressure, though, I know this is kind of a weird connection to have!

• Options
    AZMommyAZMommy Posts: 6
    edited October 4, 2020 6:07PM

@jerseycasey I would absolutely welcome that! It's not weird at all! It would be nice to see any similarities.

• Options

@jerseycasey @AZMommy we are pregnant with a due date in November! How are you both doing?

• Options

@Massachusetts Momma congrats! I'm not familiar with this website or how to do an individual message but I did send a message in a different post too. Im super happy for you and your upcoming addition! Our twins are very healthy and happy. They are starting to walk now which keeps us busy. Please keep us posted. :)

• Options

Hi All! I had a baby boy in March 2020 with this donor. He is the light of my life and so sweet! I would love to connect with any of you and possibly know his diblings! No pressure, as mentioned before! Has anyone registered with the donor sibling registry? Thinking of that as well.

• Options

Does anyone know how to connect with one another? I wanted to connect with anyone regarding diblings I just don’t know how to on this site.

• Options

We have a fb group search by number!

• Options

Hello everyone, I have a son by this donor. Born November 2019. Has a dimple in his chin just like the donor. Would love to connect with you all as well. I think I found the FB group. Will request to join group.