Probably Pregnant with 15280!

My wife and I haven't been to the doctor yet but two positive pregnancy tests have us almost sure at this point! We are so, so, so excited! Has anyone else used this donor yet? We don't want to get our hopes up or officially report anything until we're fairly sure. No one told us about the wait after the positive to know if it's real! It's driving me crazy I'm so hopeful.

Tagged:

Comments

• So exciting!!!! Everything crossed for you! 🙂

• OMG!!! I was so excited when I saw his profile finally said he had a positive pregnancy!! So so so very happy for you both!! I'm a soon-to-be(hopefully) SMBC and I used this donor! I have 2 male embryos waiting for transfer, issues with my thyroid have put everything on hold for now. Your good news gives me so much hope! :heart:

• Oh so exciting! We are definitely pregnant. We're going in for our first ultrasound on Monday. Hopefully we'll see you in the sibling registry.

• Yes! Fingers crossed! :heart:

• @SoloEomma Any luck so far?

• @Alaska Unfortunately I had to delay transfer, but my cycle should start this week and it's go time!! fingers X'd I will keep you updated! How's everything going on your end?

• @SoloEomma going great we're expecting a boy in 3 months. If my wife doesn't pop earlier than that!

• @Alaska Yay!🎉🎉 So happy for you both! 💕

• @Alaska my transfer is set for Aug 22! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• That's soooo exciting!!! Congratulations @Alaska. @SoloEomma I'm sending positive vibes, prayers, and lots of baby dust your way. You've got this!

• @Bluelinemoms19 Thank you!!💕

• @SoloEomma How's it going?

• SoloEommaSoloEomma Posts: 19
    edited September 6, 2019 10:47PM

@Alaska I just learned the results of my 2nd beta today!!
    I'm officially pregnant!
    Beta1: hCG 1343
    Beta2: hCG 3057
    🎉🎉🎉🎉

• @Alaska how's everything on your end? 💞

• Oh that's so exciting! We're expecting baby in like 4 weeks! We're excited. Definitely keep us posted.

• @Alaska Yay! It's getting close!!🎉 I will definitely keep you posted and please do the same! Y'all will be in my thoughts! 💕

• @Alaska Had my 6wk scan today... 2 heartbeats!! They both stuck!! 🎉🎉 I reported my pregnancy and signed up for sibling registry today! How's everything going??

• Going great! My wife is nesting a lot so we're hoping it'll be any day. Maybe we should start a Facebook group or something.

• How exciting!!! I bet you're sooo ready!! You're both in my thoughts!💕
    If you're cool with connecting on social media, I'm on insta as Solo2Eomma. PM me if you're on there too and I'll give you my FB info.

• Hi ladies!! My wife and I are looking into using donor 15280 and I was wondering if you could share your experience! Did you do IUI? If so, how many tries did it take? Do you remember what his sperm count (TMC) was? We've had issues in the past with another cryobank (not california) providing us poor quality samples so really hoping to find a donor with a high count!! Hoping that all is going well for you!! Thanks in advance!!!

• Hello!
    SoloEmma and my wife used two different methods. We uses IUI. Technically speaking it took us three cycles to get pregnant, however it was not an issue with the donor. Two months in a row my wife did not ovulate. We didn't even attempt the IUI so there was no chance of pregnancy, really. On the third try we did a medicated cycle and got pregnant. I don't know what his count was but antidote, the first time his sample was used in an environment in which pregnancy could happen it did. We have a happy, sweet, even tempered little boy who was born in October. No defects or health issues so far and we really love this donor. Feel free to ask me any other questions if you have them.

• @tryingforbabyw Did you decide which donor you are going to use?

• Hi guys, My wife and I are planning to use Donor 15280 the first week of October and it sounds like a ton of success has come from this Donor. We've attempted ICI at home with the last donor but didn't take. We were thinking about doing 2 rounds of IUI at home any thoughts?

• Hi!! Oh my gosh I had no idea there were so many wonderful people using this donor! I’m desperate to find you all on Facebook. My wife and I had a baby girl using 15280 last year.