Options

***Success for donors 14543 or 15631???

anwilliamsanwilliams Posts: 12
edited February 24, 2019 5:19PM in Ask California Cryobank

Has anyone had any success with donors 14543 or 15631? I would like to know how many attempts it took and what the sperm count and motility was if you're willing to share your experiences. I would greatly appreciate any information that would be helpful. Thanks so much! Baby dust to all TTC!!!

Comments

• Options

@anwilliams

Donor 15631 was added to our catalog less than 2 months ago and doesn't have reported pregnancies yet. At this moment, he only has 13 IUI premium vials available. Although more vials may be released in the future, we cannot guarantee it will happen. If he's your top choice, I would contact Client Services right away to purchase vials and learn more about our storage options.

Donor 14543 has more than 5 reported pregnancies.

Our IUI vials have a target of 10 million motile sperm and our ICI vials have a target of 15 million motile sperm. You can read more about our specimen quality here: https://www.cryobank.com/how-it-works/specimen-processing/specimen-information/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

I just had my twins from donor 14543! It was my first try w this donor. We are hoping to find any vials so we can expand our family

• Options

@Wishfulmom Congratulations on the birth of your twins! That's great news!

Please remember to officially report the births by phone or through our online form: https://www.cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Also, I would suggest calling our Client Services team and ask to be added to our notification list for Donor 14543 so we can notify you if we receive any buyback vials.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@Wishfulmom
    Congrats!!
    Mines was a success on the first try for donor 14543. He was born in June ;)

• Options

I just had a baby boy with 14543!

• Options

Congratulations! Our son will be three in August. Do you how I can find out if donor 14543 has any buyback vials?

• Options

@CB27 Congrats to you and your son.

• Options

Our Daughter is 2 , and I’m 4 months pregnant with a Boy. Both from 14543 😊

• Options

@DeenersCruz congratulations! My boy just turn 2 on the 18th.

• Options

Yes my wife is currently pregnant with a baby boy from Donor 15631 on the first try

• Options

My wife and I have a beautiful son from donor 14543!

• Options

@CHELLY0222 Congratulations. 🎉

• Options

Our son is now 4. Starting Kinder in August. I can't believe it. He's the most perfect boy. He is the first in the bunch I believe. Anyone registered on the sibling registry?

• Options

I have a 4.5 year old son from donor 14543. If anyone would like to connect pls let me know. My son has been asking for siblings and it would be nice to see his siblings and possibly connect

• Options

@Mom47 , my son is 5 years old. He will be 6 in August. He has also been asking for siblings but we aren't having anymore. Would love to connect to discuss the possibility of connecting. You can email me at ghrodriguezrubio@gmail.com