Looking to buy vials for donor 14893 (Capt. Creative)

Hi everyone ,

I'm travelling from New Zealand next month for fertility treatment in Los Angeles. Unfortunately it is against the law in NZ to pay for sperm and there is an 18 month - 2 year wait list for (free) donor sperm (with limited options).
Donor 14983 was the first donor I looked at and he is still my favourite. It has taken a while to get tests done and get everything lined up and in the meantime all the vials have sold out.
Does anyone have any they would be interested in selling?

Thanks,

Kiwi Girl

Comments

• @nz21 Just wanted to check if you might be doing IVF, if so I can check if we might have any vials suitable for IVF. (Here's my email if you'd like to reply privately: nicole@cryobank.com)

If you haven't done so already, you can also call our Client Services Team and ask to be added to the notification list so we can contact you if we receive any buyback vials.

I also just wanted to make sure that you saw the Genetic Test Summary for Donor 14893 that was updated in March. If additional vials become available, both you and your physician would need to sign a consent form to confirm that you were informed about the updated results.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Hi Nicole,

Thanks so much for responding to my post. I'm after IUI/ICI.

I did ring and spoke Dustin but he said this donor was finished and didn't tell me I could go on a waitlist. Is this something you can organise?

I've now looked at the updated genetic summary, thanks for the heads up.

I've seen on older posts for this donor there is a private Facebook group. Can I approach people though this?

Kiwi Girl