Options

14281 Pregnant!

I am 11 weeks pregnant with donor 14281! I had a chemical pregnancy with his sperm and my frozen eggs first. Due to my age and egg quality, I used an egg donor (she was 24). Of the 19 eggs retrieved, 19 fertilized, 8 made it to Day 5 blast, 6 were PGS normal.

Comments

• Options

@gretagrace Congratulations on your pregnancy! If you haven't done so already, please be sure to officially report your pregnancy so we can update your account: https://cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

You'll also receive a Donor Keepsake for your little one and a special discount on cord blood banking!

Best wishes,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Congratulations, @gretagrace! I hope you have a smooth and stress-free pregnancy. We became pregnant using donor 14281 and now our son is 13 months old. I think we were 14281's first pregnancy but don't know if there have been any more since we reported our pregnancy. Now we know there is at least one more...Congrats! Best of luck.

• Options
    newmama2018newmama2018 Posts: 3
    edited September 16, 2018 10:31PM

Hi @Patriotsfan and @gretagrace - I am an SMC and our kids are "diblings"! My son was born 1/17/18. I set up a Facebook group - please connect!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/CCBdonor14281

• Options

@patriotsfan and @gretagrace and @newmama2018 - I have a vial of 14281 that I will not be using. I wanted to reach out to see if anyone in your dibling group is looking to buy an extra vial.

• Options

Thank you, @Syd708! We're good. We actually have several vials left.

• Options

Thanks @Syd708! I have 5 frozen embryos left...

I realized that I never let everyone know about my baby girl, well, actually toddler now. She was born on May 7, 2019 (4 weeks early). She is a super, super active girl. 14281 was a great choice. Hope all the other families are doing well!

• Options

Hello fellow 14281 diblings' parents! My son was born 12/19/17, and I'm now about to embark on making him a sibling! I have two embryos (one with decent quality). I may need another vial @Syd708 or @Patriotsfan!

• Options
    PatriotsfanPatriotsfan Posts: 10
    edited August 23, 2019 2:00PM

That's great news, @NY1219! We have a sibling on the way. Due October 4th. We have vials left. Not sure how it works, though. Do we sell them back to CC so they are available? We want to hold on to some vials in case we want to have a 3rd child in the future. If you end up needing vials, let me know and I can look into it. It also sounds like @Syd708 has one available. Good luck!

• Options

Congrats @Patriotsfan !!! So exciting! Not sure how it works, either, and I may not need it. I have two embryo's remaining, of decent quality, and other eggs, if needed. Plan to transfer in about 1-2 weeks, so I'll let you know if I'll need any vials, depending on how that goes (cautiously optimistic but somewhat realistic?). All the best to you and your growing family!!

• Options

Congrats on your little ones @Patriotsfan and @gretagrace @NY1219 ...Like @newmama2018 said we have a Facebook group and a few of our families met this summer. So far that group has 7 kiddos for 14281 with 6 families. If interested in joining us, Let us know.

• Options

@Patriotsfan just realized that today is your due day!! WISHING YOU THE BEST!!

• Options

If anyone have extra vials of donor 14281 please let me know. Thank you!
    Palaidne@gmail.com

• Options

Hello all. My first IUI with 14281 will be next month (Oct 2021). Look forward to this journey!

• Options

Good luck, @swimteam ! We have two kids using donor 14281. We always say we picked a good one!

• Options

Used this donor once, no live births. Would like to use this donor again. Does anyone have any extra vials? Thanks in advance!