Options

TWW 1st IUI w/ donor 15146

We just had our first iui today. I have PCOS. Any advice is appreciated :)

Comments

• Options

Hang in there! You’re half way there!! I did IUI with donor 15146 and I’m 7 wks along. Best wishes 🤞

• Options

@JLA0428 Best of luck! My wife is a bit older than I am and I have PCOS, so we planned for her to try and get pregnant first, in case I struggle. I'd love to hear about your experience. Sending you baby dust! My biggest piece of advice would be to stay off of the Facebook groups for PCOS for a bit, the negative sides of PCOS may bring you down and right now you'll want to stay as positive as you can be.

-OA

• Options

@SM_Bay78 I just tested positive with donor 15146 on 11-1-18. 😊

• Options

Congrats, @JLA0428 !!

• Options

Congrats @JLA0428! Wishing you a healthy journey.

I just heart the heartbeat. Strong!!

• Options

@JLA0428 Congratulations!!! We just tested positive with donor 15146 also. So exciting.

• Options

@brenning congratulations!! That is very exciting! We are now 12 weeks along.

• Options

@JLA0428 that is awesome. I am glad that you are pregnant also with 15146. We are due in August 2019 and its a boy. So excited!! Well, I wish you and your partner the best, and please keep us in mind if you decide to release some of the vials as we are open to purchase some ☺ Thanks again and congrats!!!!

• Options

@srenning0621 that is so exciting! Congratulations! Hopefully we can connect once the babies are born. Good luck with your search for more vials!