Has anyone used donor 13782, 14809, 13806, or 14875?

Trying to narrow down the selection is difficult. Anyone have any advice? I am brand new to this process. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I just used donor #14809 for an IVF. Out of 8 viable eggs 6 fertilized and 5 transferred. I did a 3 day transfer yesterday. Now I have to wait 2 weeks for the pregnancy test :)

• ligirl2- did you have your embryos PGD tested? I was hesitant of this donor because of his genetic profile and being a carrier for a few genetic conditions? Also did you get your BFP?

• I used donor 14875 and Im pregnant

• I used 14875 2x pregnant both time miscarried the first time . Currently pregnant with 2nd iui 8wks. Hopefully this one sticks to term.

• @ Valentina88, how far are you? If you dont mind me asking.

• I used doner 14875 and I’m 15 week pregnant. Id like to be in touch with moms who are pregnant or have any baby with this doner.

• We used donor 14875 and our daughter is now three weeks old.

• I used donor 14875 and my daughter is now 6 months old

• Hello, I used donor 14875 and my daughter is now 14months old. Would like to connect with other moms who used same donor

• Hi! We have a private FB group for parents who used this donor. If you sign up on the CCB sibling registry there is contact info in the bulletin board posts.