TWW with Donor #15051
My Wife and I are now in the dreaded tww. Our doctors were thrilled with the numbers from the donor (8mil post wash and they said they like to see 5 mil) and pre-trigger, her folicles were 24.8 and 25.7 mm. We are trying to not focus too hard on the wait, but the last 2 days were so slow! I booked up a weekend get away for the 14&15 (we go in for the pregnancy test on the 14) that way we have a distraction and time to deal if we get a BFN before we have my wife's best friends baby shower on the 16th. But hoping and praying for a BFP, would love suggestions and advice!