Options

2WW Donor 15351

Hi! We just had our 4th IUI today with a new donor (15351)! This will be our 3rd donor bc our first 2 choices sold out. BUT...we are so glad they did bc we really like this donor.

Now for the dreaded two week wait! Going to try and focus on a good book and laughs with the wife to get me through.

Anyone using this donor??

Comments

• Options

In case anyone finds this post that is using this donor...we got a negative this round. BUT we are trying again next week! Just saw that the donor has pregnancies now so we are hoping to be a part of those stats soon!

• Options

Good luck today!

• Options

Thank you, @OurAdventure! We got a positive! How’s your journey?

• Options

That's wonderful, @CGjourney2018 !! We had the insemination on Saturday, so we got back on the 14th for the pregnancy test. We're keeping our fingers and toes crossed and our prayers strong. The doctor was thrilled with how everything went, the count, and the follicle size - so now we just wait!

• Options

That’s great @OurAdventure! Something that I really did different this time was create some affirmations and put them on my bathroom mirror. There really is something to be said about positive thought.

• Options

That's a fantastic idea! We have been trying to stay very positive. I even made a playlist of positive, goofy, and romantic songs for our hour and 10 minute to the doctor's office and she's been carrying her rose quart elephant in her pocket for the last few weeks.

• Options

That’s a cute idea! Well, keep up the positivity. It will happen for you guys. Keep me updated!

• Options

Thanks, @CGjourney2018 ! I'll be sure to update next week!

• Options

Hello! We are in search of IUI vials for donor 15351. Please let me know if you have any for purchase. Love, The Hopeful Faust Family!