Options

Looking to buy vials for inactive donor 13782

Hi, I have purchased vials for donor 13782 and still have some in storage. How can I find out if anyone has sold back unused vials? I have already searched the bulletin boards to see if anyone has posted about extra vials. This donor was only in the program for a short amount of time. We have one child with this donor and would like to have a second, but we are concerned that we do not have enough vials left for success.

Comments

• Options
    Hi S -

Congratulations on the birth of your child!

We have a waiting list for Donor 13782. Please contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 to be added to the list so we can notify you if buyback vials become available.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank
  • Options

I have 5 vials for 13782. If you are still wanting to try with him and want more I would be happy to sell them to you.

• Options

I would also love to touch base with you if you are interested in getting to know more about your child's donor siblings. We haven't connected with anyone yet and would like to. We have 2 year old boy/girl twins. They are awesome!

• Options

Hi there, We are still trying. We used all of the vials we had in storage, but CCB contacted us with news that a few more vials become available (which we purchased). If we are in need of more, I may reach out. In other news, I was so excited to have seen the sibling registry with twins added, then I saw this post! I'd be more than happy to connect with you privately. How do we do that?

• Options

Hi twinmom18 I'd love to connect with you privately, how do we go about that?