Options

1 vial of 13520 to sell

Hi! I used Donor 13520 for IUI and IVF, currently 32 weeks pregnant via IVF. I have 1 remaining vial of sperm and would be happy to get it wherever it would be most useful. Anyone interested?

Comments

• Options

Hi there - we might be interested. Can you send an email with more info, cassieandalison@gmail.com.

Congrats on you pregnancy and the new little one you are about to welcome! We have an 8 week old with this donor and he is amazing!

• Options

Hello! Did you end up selling or do you still have 1 vial remaining?

• Options

is this vial still available? im intrested! please let me know!

• Options

Hi All,

Please note that Donor 13520 is limited for sibling use and only clients with reported pregnancies are eligible to obtain additional vials.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options
    Simina1831Simina1831 Posts: 5
    edited August 7, 2018 10:51AM

Hello everyone. I have a 19 month old boy from this donnor. I would love to connect with anyone who has had children from this donnor. If you are interested please email at zemer27@aol.com

Looking forward to hearing from you. Xo

• Options

I'm the original poster, and I'm so sorry I never responded. I never got emails that anyone had replied, and I didn't keep this page open! I do still have 1 vial, and I don't think I'll use it. I'll try to fix my settings so I get notifications if anyone writes back. Ita