Options

Donor 14739 or 14875

Hello, I was just wondering if there's anyone recently that have tried either donor? I'm about to get my IUI this coming Thursday, I'm so nervous! I've tried before awhile back and had no luck with previous donors.

Comments

• Options

Hello, I was just wondering if there's anyone recently that have tried either donor? I'm about to get my IUI this coming Thursday, I'm so nervous! I've tried before awhile back and had no luck with previous donors.

• Options

Following

• Options

I used 14875 this feb,18 got pregnant but had a miscarriage at 8wks, POC test done, chromosomal abnormality. Still have 4 vials will be trying again soon

• Options

We have 14739 and have only used 1 vial so far and no pregnancy. Trying again next week!

• Options

My partner and I also want to use 14739. Anyone have any success? We are thinking about trying natural IUI.

• Options

Does anyone have extra vial for 14875? My first IUI did not take and this was my donor. I am trying again but there is no more vials left for this donor. Thanks in advance.

• Options

We also want to use 14739. Anyone have any success? Thank you in advance!

• Options

Hi Lucky duck baby,
    Did you have BFP with 14739? Sending you positive thoughts! Would love to know your results, thank you :)

• Options

Hi! Happy to report that we are now 13 weeks pregnant! It worked on the 2nd IUI for us. Good luck!

• Options

Hi Lucky Ducky Baby,
    I am so happy to hear your wonderful news!!! I am on my tww, hope it will be BFP this time, like you are :)

• Options

3Cs- How did it go? I’m hopeful for you!

• Options

We are thinking about using donor 14739 as well! Any other BFPs!? Would love to hear updates from y’all!

• Options

Just an update on 14739... We had a beautiful baby girl 1 month ago!

• Options

That’s awesome to hear! Would love to connect with you more if we’re successful with this donor. Do you know of any additional siblings?

• Options

And congrats on your baby girl :):)

• Options

Thank you! There’s one other sibling that is on the registry so it’s all we know of. Good luck!

• Options

I have a beautiful baby girl from donor 14875

• Options

If anyone is in touch with 3C who posted looking for a vial of 14739 in January 2022, I just sold one back to Cryobank (never left the facility) and also have one I can transfer from the east coast. Also anyone else looking for 14739. Thanks.