Looking for 3 vials of 13026

I have a nearly 3 year old son by Donor 13026, and have been TTC a sibling. After 2 miscarriages this year, I thought I was done trying, but just found out my 2018 insurance will cover IUIs. The last time I ordered sperm (in September) he had over 25 vials available. When I went to order more last week, he was sold out. I’m devastated! Does anyone have any leftover that they would like to sell?

Comments

• Blessings, giant whoops of glee, and deepest gratitude toward the kind soul or souls who sold back three vials for us! I had no idea, and when I called to order a different donor today, I was told there were three vials of my son’s donor ready for me. I had made my peace with using a different donor, but this morning there were tears of joy at the renewed possibility of full-sibling! Thank you thank you thank you!

• Hi @arrivadana

We also have a son by 13026! He is 14.5 months and we are thinking of trying for another one too (we have a few vials saved). Are you on the sibling registry? Some of us have connected there to share stories and pictures of our kids. Hope you reach out!

• I have a son from Donor 13026 and totally devastated that there are no more vials. We always planned on trying again with the same donor. I bawled my eyes when I looked and saw he was sold out. Every time I looked previously he was still green! If anyone has any vials left please let me know I am willing to buy them back.

• @LilMGsMommies We'd like to help you with this. We actually emailed you a couple weeks ago that we have IVF Vials available for Donor 13026. Please contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 and they will be able to assist you. Please be sure to update your account with your current email address and birth info for your son.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank