Options

Looking at Donor 14492

Anyone used Donor 14492? Looking for sperm counts or reported pregnancies. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Considering switching to him as well. We used 14643 this cycle. But if not preggo,14492 was my next choice. Let me know how it goes for you.
  • Options
    We used that donor and are in the TTW so will let you know how we go!
  • Options
    I had my first IUI (with donor 14492) Jan 1. Patiently waiting =) Hoping for good news this time as I've had 2 failed IUIs (with a different donor) GOOD LUCK LADIES!
  • Options
    Just went to purchase and this donor is super low. Anyone have an idea of how many pregancies ? Also curious of how you ladies feel about having so many possible siblings out there. I know that's is apart of the deal,but wondering how everyone is dealing with that thought.
  • Options
    We purchased 5 vials from donor 14492 and we are getting a little anxious, as we have not heard anyone with much success using it =( we will start our first IUI in 2 months after a few pre-cautionary tests are done. Staying positive for us and for all of you as well !! <3
  • Options
    We purchased 5 vials from donor 14492 and we are getting a little anxious, as we have not heard anyone with much success using it =( we will start our first IUI in 2 months after a few pre-cautionary tests are done. Staying positive for us and for all of you as well !! <3
  • Options
    Well CCB says he has more than 5 reported pregnancies.
  • Options

His count and motility were very low on my first IUI, I am debating whether to use two vials so the count equals one or to use a different donor. I haven't heard back from cali cryo yet if it differs a lot between vials.

• Options

I did an IUI with this donor in August and they said his count was good. I have two more vials so we will see what happens

• Options

I am going to use two vials this weekend so will let you know how round two goes.

• Options

So my first iui with this donor was low motility and a low count. Today I planned to use two vials but they thawed one and said his count was great and double the last vial. I ordered three at the same time so wonder how they were so different. The first one was negative so I’m crossing my fingers that today’s worked. I will let you know. Just always ask about the count and motility pre iui.

• Options

I had two negative iui s with this donor. Going to try one last one then moving a new donor.

• Options

We got his vial (14492) last June of 2017 and got pregnant on our first IUI in August same year. They told us twice that his count was excellent. I believe this was his last batch before they were out. This donor has 5 successful births to include mine in the last two years. You can find that information on sibling registry supported by the cryobank.

• Options

Do you have any more vials for this donor? I'm happy to hear it took for you, did you try for another baby with the same donor. My wife and I are starting our IVF process with this particular donor and are excited because there are success stories!!!