Looking at Donor 14492

Anyone used Donor 14492? Looking for sperm counts or reported pregnancies. Thanks!

Comments

• Considering switching to him as well. We used 14643 this cycle. But if not preggo,14492 was my next choice. Let me know how it goes for you.
  • We used that donor and are in the TTW so will let you know how we go!
  • I had my first IUI (with donor 14492) Jan 1. Patiently waiting =) Hoping for good news this time as I've had 2 failed IUIs (with a different donor) GOOD LUCK LADIES!
  • Just went to purchase and this donor is super low. Anyone have an idea of how many pregancies ? Also curious of how you ladies feel about having so many possible siblings out there. I know that's is apart of the deal,but wondering how everyone is dealing with that thought.
  • We purchased 5 vials from donor 14492 and we are getting a little anxious, as we have not heard anyone with much success using it =( we will start our first IUI in 2 months after a few pre-cautionary tests are done. Staying positive for us and for all of you as well !! <3
  • We purchased 5 vials from donor 14492 and we are getting a little anxious, as we have not heard anyone with much success using it =( we will start our first IUI in 2 months after a few pre-cautionary tests are done. Staying positive for us and for all of you as well !! <3
  • Well CCB says he has more than 5 reported pregnancies.
  • His count and motility were very low on my first IUI, I am debating whether to use two vials so the count equals one or to use a different donor. I haven't heard back from cali cryo yet if it differs a lot between vials.

• I did an IUI with this donor in August and they said his count was good. I have two more vials so we will see what happens

• I am going to use two vials this weekend so will let you know how round two goes.

• So my first iui with this donor was low motility and a low count. Today I planned to use two vials but they thawed one and said his count was great and double the last vial. I ordered three at the same time so wonder how they were so different. The first one was negative so I’m crossing my fingers that today’s worked. I will let you know. Just always ask about the count and motility pre iui.

• I had two negative iui s with this donor. Going to try one last one then moving a new donor.

• We got his vial (14492) last June of 2017 and got pregnant on our first IUI in August same year. They told us twice that his count was excellent. I believe this was his last batch before they were out. This donor has 5 successful births to include mine in the last two years. You can find that information on sibling registry supported by the cryobank.

• Do you have any more vials for this donor? I'm happy to hear it took for you, did you try for another baby with the same donor. My wife and I are starting our IVF process with this particular donor and are excited because there are success stories!!!