Options

Donor 14503

Hello! Anyone else using this donor 14503? I'm currently 8wjs pregnant with twins by him and I would love to know who else has had success with this Donor!

Comments

• Options
    What are u having I'm thinking about this donor
  • Options
    Wow dfwmomma! Congratulations! I looked at his profile and he's on my list as well. I'd love to keep in touch if you don't mind. songbyrd8403@gmail.com. Are you located in Dallas?
  • Options
    Sorry so late. Hello Ms.Shaw, I don't know what I am having yet. I find out on the 16th but, I did loss one of the twins at 9wks. Sure, songbryd my email is cralmore@yahoo.com. I am in Dallas.
  • Options
    good evening, im curently looking into this donor as well. I was just curious about his count?
  • Options
    dfwmomma - I'd love to know how things are going with you and your little one. I've been looking at 14503 for a couple months now and I'm about to take the plunge, I think.
    I'm in Houston, btw.
  • Options
    Hi I will love to know do they send it home for you to do it on your own
  • Options
    hi dfwmomma

i just purchase vial from this donor, just wondering how things are going with you and your little one, i would love to keep in touch, im current leaving in california, my email is silayoangela@yahoo.com
  • Options
    hi dfwmomma

i just purchase vial from this donor, just wondering how things are going with you and your little one, i would love to keep in touch, im in california, my email is silayoangela@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Sorry ladies I forget to check this board. Feel free to contact me via email with any future questions you may have. To answer your question gator girl we are doing well. I'm due in less than three weeks and I'm so excited. I can't wait to meet my little man! I'm sorry Bebosky I don't know if they deliver to your home as I did IVF.
  • Options
    My wife and I are in the process of using this donor, about to start our second round. Dfwmomma, how long did it take you to get pregnant with this donor?
  • Options
    Hello ladies. My son was born on September 5. He is absolutely gorgeous. He is now almost two weeks old. I got pregnant the first time around with this donor. However, I did IVF and not IUI. Good luck to everyone that will be using this donor in the future. I hope to hear more success stories on the future!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm also using this donor doing IVF I'm on my second round my first cycle didn't work, my next transfer date is October 25th. I would love to keep in contact with those who are using him as well, my email is kylovefaith@gmail.com
  • Options

Hi Ladies, I've also purchased this donor. I had one failed IUI and then one successful one. Unfortunately, it resulted in an ectopic pregnancy. I'm now moving on to IVF with this donor. Fingers crossed that everything works out for the best this time.

• Options
    kutescorpio8kutescorpio8 Posts: 2
    edited March 6, 2018 7:32PM

Hi Ladies. I just purchased this donor yesterday. I'm starting the IVF process and will start my first cycle in March. Hoping that it sticks.

• Options

Currently 3dp5dt with an embryo using 14503. Fingers crossed that this round works.

• Options

Hi everyone I am using donor 14503. I am in my first IVF cycle. I love reading the stories and would love to know if anyone is in Houston, Texas?

• Options

Hello ladies! Congrats to all that are pregnant. Baby dust to the ones that will be trying soon! My son and I are both doing well. He is growing so fast almost 11 wks now and to me he looks more like our donor. Even though everyone says he looks like me. It doesn’t matter to me because, he is gorgeous (in my unbiased opinion lol). I love that some of you have reached out to me. For those that haven’t please do. I’m extremely open to getting to know you and anything I can do to make your journey easier I’m here. Best of luck. cralmore@yahoo.com

• Options

Hi, I just purchased 14503 & planning to do IVF, with gender selection because I want to have a girl. I’m also in the Houston, Tx area. Praying

• Options

Hi duomom, maybe you and I can contact each other? We are in the same city and we could do this journey together? My email is preston32@sbcglobal.net. I look forward to communicating soon.

• Options

Does anyone still have extra vials of 14503? My partner and I are looking. Thanks!!

• Options

Greetings everyone! 14503 was my first and only choice of donor. I purchased 3 vials and won 4 vials in the Spermaversary Contest. I've done 3 IUIs, 2 home inseminations, and now 2 IVF retrievals (last one on 8/5/18) I have a blocked tube and a not 100% healthy open tube. I have 1 PGS normal embryo from my first retrieval and still waiting on results from this current retrieval. I'm willing to be in contact at tamikiattc@yahoo.com

• Options

Hi everyone, I’m currently 4 months pregnant with boy/ girl twins from this donor.
    my last frozen embryo transfer took ❤️ I would love to keep in contact with anyone using this donor. My email is kylovefaith@gmail.com

• Options

I also have one vial left of this donor, If anyone is interested please contact me.

• Options

Hey everyone! Late to post this but we have an amazing 11 week old baby boy from donor 14503. If anyone would like to connect we would love to! Our email addresses is brockhouse1029@gmail.com. We are loving watching dfwmomma’s little guy grow and change on Facebook.

• Options

I would love to. I am going to do IVF with his this month. AyBrandy23@aol.com and have two vials.

• Options

Does anyone who had a child from him mind telling me if they are healthy and if anyone is not shy like I’m not shy I would love to see a picture. Thanks in advance ayBrandy23@aol.com
    I’m a kids nurse in DC

• Options
    NurseindcNurseindc Posts: 57
    edited May 27, 2019 5:40AM

I had five embryos from this donor 3 girls 2 boys but from pgs testing two were healthy normal (one boy and one girl) one was downs and one had an extra chromosome 16 and one extra 18. So next month I will implant one of the two healthy normal ones. Update. First didn’t take so I just did the second. This donor seems to have more boys than girls that make it.

• Options

I have two vials for purchase of Donor 14503 for purchase if anyone would like to purchase, please email me at katress@att.net

• Options

I’m currently 23 weeks with a little boy from this donor. Hope that everyone is doing well.

• Options

There is a private Facebook group for kids from this donor.