Hello CCB,
Could you please tell me how many reported pregnancies/births you have on record for Donor 14390-Road Warrior.
Thank you,
Lauren

Comments

• Hi L -

We can share if the donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies and if we received birth reports.

Donor 14390 has 5 or more reported pregnancies and he also has reported births.

Please note that he currently has only 4 vials available. He completed our program and no additional vials will be released. If you plan to do IUI cycles or want to have multiple children with the same donor, this might not be the best option for you because so few vials remain.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank
  • Thank you very much Nicole,
    I'm glad to hear he has more than 5 reported pregnancies and does have birth reports because we saw his vials were low and ordered 2 just in case!
    Thank you so much,
    Lauren
  • Did you use 14390? Mind sharing pics of your baby/child? I’m so curious about his genes :) thank you!

• Did you use 14390? Mind sharing pics of your baby/child? I’m so curious about his genes :) thank you!

• 14390 - Does anyone have any IUI vials available they would be willing to part with for a second child?