Options

Has anyone used donor 14281?

We've used 3 vials from 14281 and all 3 were low motility count after thawing and washing (8 million, 4 million, and 4 million). Online profile says no pregnancies thus far. Anyone else using this donor? Any issues? Motility count?

Comments

• Options
    Just curious, are these ici or iui vials that you're washing?
  • Options
    ICI vials
  • Options
    Just found out I'm pregnant! Used donor 14281.
  • Options
    Hello Patriotfan,
    I am so glad to hear that you are pregnant. I hope you are doing well and you are enjoying this special time.
    I am about to purchase some of donor 14281 remaining vials.
    To be honest, your first message slightly concerned me.
    I will be grateful if you could send me more information about the vials.
    Were the rest OK?
    Best regards fo and your family.
    L'
  • Options
    Hi L'

We only used 3 vials total. 1 vial for the first cycle, and 2 for the second cycle. We got pregnant on the second cycle so I have no complaints! I would love to hear how it goes for you. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you,
    Hope I will have an update soon :)
    starting IVF in 2 weeks :)
    And just so you know, I live abroad, but will be happy to communicate via this site or any other way
    All the best,

L'
  • Options
    Hi - I am 99% ready to use Donor 14281. I have spent hours on the site and keep coming back to him. Originally, I thought as a single mom, I wanted someone who looked more like me, but that no longer is my primary criteria.

I'd love any updates either of you may have on your pregnancy or ivf. I only have 11 eggs frozen and am so incredibly worried about choosing the "right" sperm.

Many many thanks. I would be grateful for any advice/updates you may have.
  • Options
    newmama2018newmama2018 Posts: 3
    edited September 16, 2018 10:31PM

I have a 7 month old son with this donor, too! He was born in January 2018.

I had used these washed vials two other times.

** IVF (1o retrieved, 5 fertilized, 3 implanted at day 3, pregnant with 1) that resulted in a miscarriage.
    ** IUI not pregnant
    ** IUI pregnant and now 7 months old

With all three times, the vials were over 20 million in mobility so I was happy with the samples.

More importantly, would love to connect with my son's "diblings."

Thank you :)

• Options

Hi! I may have a vial for sale of this donor pending outcomes of upcoming ivf. Since he is sold out, I thought I would also if anyone was in need of one if trying for a second.