Options

Anyone using donors 14091 or 13976???

My wife and I are trying to decide which donor to go with. We just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is using or are already pregnant with either one? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi glsmommys, my wife and I are planning on using him now in June, our IUI will be around the mid of June. Did you use him already ?
  • Options
    Hi chickenbelly
    I did purchase donor 14091 but I haven't used him yet...I hope he has good swimmers (crossing fingers)

Sending baby dust your way! Good luck and keep me posted!
    Oh and which donor did you go with because I asked about two different ones on here!
  • Options
    Hi glsmommys,

We are going with 13976. We should be buying sometime next week. Are you part of the CCB group on FB? I can invite you, if you're not already. You can possibly find half siblings there. Lost of baby dust sending your way. Is this talk first IUI? When is your IUI scheduled for?
  • Options
    Hi Chickenbelly

Awww I was set on him but we had always picked 14091 from the jump! It's delivered already to our docs office so now I'm just waiting... I went in for a Vaginal Ultrasound last week and they think I had a small cyst so we are waiting for mother nature to takes its course so we can check out things again. I am on CCB and this will be our first IUI... thanks Lots of baby dust!
  • Options
    We had both donors on our list and went with 13976 since he looks more like me, my wife is carrying. We will be ordering by the end of this week for the IUI next week. Hopefully we get our BFP around the same time next month. Fingers crossed for you guys and lots and lots of baby dust, I'm sure you'll be all good to go at your next vaginal ultrasound. Did you do the HSG and SHG test? My wife got both done, to make sure everything is clear and good to go ;) wish this forum had a private message system
  • Options
    That's great we were trying to find somebody who looked similar or at least with curly her like my partner but since our doctor was very specific on who to choose we didnt have a big list up curly hair so we decided on 14091 he caught out eye since day one! yeah hopefully we Both get BFP same time we will be pregnant buddies and its much easier when others can relate to what your going through!I didn't do the the HSG test wasn't sure if we wanted the extra fees I am young and healthy so hoping for the best maybe I'll get it done who knows. Lots of baby dust your way! Excited for yall!!
  • Options
    Young is good = ) my wife will be 26 in August, but we did get the test done, to kinda get that out of the way and to know that we tried our all. Our ins did cover the test and we just had to pay some equipment fees, but not much. Lets keep in touch, if you don't mind me asking, how do I find you on the Facebook group? We can probably keep in touch through fb easier.
  • Options
    Wow thats crazy I'll be 26 in August too lol yeah I'm looking into my insurance now to see what the cost may be! I'll post something on CCB about 14091 so you can find me there!
  • Options
    Oh woah, nice!!!! Leo's are good peoples ;) We just ordered our vials. OMG I'm so excited and scared all in one. Anxiety , shit using got real! :) I will be on the look out for your post on fb
  • Options
    Ahhhh beginning f August I see I'm a virgo lol... Omg how exciting I remember I was so anxious and excited wat an awesome feeling we call the vial the babies lol so whenever it arrived to our Doctors office we said the babies are here lol it just makes it more positive! I posted today on ccb so you should see something about 14091!
  • Options
    Virgo's are also. My best friend is a Virgo and we've been friends since 6th grade, 22 years now...woah I'm old lol. I found you and sent you a pm on fb
  • Options
    I am currently pregnant with donor 14091 :-)
  • Options
    4SteelMagnolia that is amazing finally found someone using this donor! I am currently on day 5 of my tww and so far I feel fine little things here an there that I think are symptoms but I dont want to get my hopes up! How far along are you? Did you do iui or ici? Congradulations on your blessing!!
  • Options
    Just giving an update; I am due in March with 14091. I did IVF
  • Options
    My wife and I just purchased donor 14091. We will be doing an iui in a few weeks. Will keep everyone updated. Congrats 4steelmagnolia4! :)
  • Options
    Was using 13604 and had 5 failed cycles. Decided to try 14091! We will try our first IUI with him next week. FX! How many people have gotten pregnant with 14091???
  • Options
    BabyK1122, that's a good question! It seems a lot of people got pregnant from donor 14091. Good luck on your first iui with this donor! We will be doing an iui soon as well with 14091! Good luck!!
  • Options
    Is there a specific Facebook group? Would love to keep in touch with everyone using this donor.
  • Options
    Just had iui this morning with donor 14091. The two week wait begins :)
  • Options
    Good luck 2NYMoms!!! There is a group in Facebook, its called CCB Friend, right now they are at 765 members and they have a donor listing that perhaps you can connect with other using the same donor.
  • Options
    Just updating that I am due with a little boy from donor 14091 due in early March !
  • Options
    Just found out we are pregnant with 14901!! Do you ladies want to start a FB group???!! I was so thinking we were out with thos donor as the count was below 10mil and only 39% motility but it worked!
  • Options
    2NYmoms - how did it go?
  • Options
    kolliekollie Posts: 1
    edited September 25, 2022 6:07PM

I have a 3 month old daughter with 14091. Anyone else have children with this donor? Posted on sibling registry but no communication thus far.