Options

Pregnant with Donor 12847- Follow my Journey

I am currently pregnant with my first child and going to be a single mom. I couldn't be more thrilled! Feel free to follow my journey at www.nowwhatpregnant.com

Comments

• Options
    Congrats. I am pregnant for the first time as well.With Donor 13887. I am 35 years old. Nervous, afraid..excited. Your blog is great! I wish I could be that creative and online saavy. This wil be an amazing journey. It's hard to trust that it will all be okay. I worry a lot. Do you?
  • Options
    Hi! Nice to e-meet you! So glad you checked out my blog and enjoyed it. Do I feel nervous? The first trimester I did worry A LOT. I think going to the doctor every week to be monitored made me hypersensitive and nervous but definitely but not anymore. How far along are you? I just 21 weeks.
    feel free to keep reading and sharing your journey with me too!
    I wish you an easy pregnancy and a most importantly healthy baby! Congrats on your journey and little miracle.
  • Options
    Thanks, you too. I am only 4 weeks pregnant but It
    just feels so BIG.. so major. I don't think I have yet to register how life changing this will be. I am not going to the doctor until Dec 23rd. When did you have your first ultrasound? I won't have mine until early January which will put me at 8 weeks. Seems like it takes forever and I am a little impatient. I worry a lot but I know that wont change anything. I will keep checking up on your blog. It inspires me to keep track of things too.
  • Options
    Yes life changing but something I am ready for! I cant wait to hold him.
    Have you had to change any clothing yet? For me the under wire in my bra's were killing me so that was the first thing I changed.
    Also, I did IVF so I was monitored every week with ultrasounds for the first 12 weeks. I have to say that made it go slower for me. I know that sounds weird but it made me obsess about everything.
    Now I don't have ultra sounds often at all ie: the next time I see him it will be 11 weeks from now.
    Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing!
    you can email from my blog anytime with questions.
  • Options
    Oh sorry didnt see your reply. how are you feeling? yes, Know what you mean about the bras. same here. boobs still so sore. I have had 2 ultrasounds already and its been just shy of 6 weeks. my hcg was through the roof. 16,000 at week 3 which is so high. I have fibroids so they are keeping an eye on things. how soon did you find out the gender? I hope things are going well. looking forward to hearing more in the the near future.
  • Options
    I found out gender at 12 weeks. They do a blood test called maternit21 after 10 weeks (it takes 2 weeks to get back) that test for Down Syndrome and other abnormailites. From that test they can tell the sex of the baby. It's amazing!
    I am 23 weeks now and I can feel him kicking which is so crazy!
    Make sure you join my blog! I have forums there too and love to hear from you.
    Feel good!
  • Options

Hi Lucy12. I’m not sure if we’ve connected, but I have a daughter with the same donor. Many of us are in a private FB together, if you would like to join. My email is jstevensla at gmail.