IUI WITH 12881

ANY OTHERS USING THIS DONOR OR HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN PREGNANT?

Comments

• I have an IUI scheduled for next month with this donor. Ure using him also?
  • YES. I HAD MY IUI 3-23. URINE TESTS CAME OUT NEGATIVE FOR ME. HOPING IT'S TOO SOON AND IT'S POSITIVE LATER. THIS WAS MY 1ST IUI. HIS MOTILITY WAS GOOD. WISH YOU THE BEST
  • I had an IUI with a different donor and hte sticks were wrong until the day before AF was due. So keep the faith. Good luck.
  • THANKS ANISSAS. I WILL.
  • Pregnant! thanks to 12881!:)
  • That's great! Congratulations! Has anyone confirmed his eye color as green and how much he resembles Tom Welling? I saw someone else with the same questions!
  • CONGRATS ORLC23. Wish u the best!!! Hope I have the same good luck!
    Gonna start treatment as soon as my cicle starts. Cant wait. Very happy for u, u just gave me hope!!;)

Importada: I was asking, they responded through mail. This is the mail:

Hello, I contacted you before but I haven't received any answers yet, so Im trying again. Im interested in donor 12881 and would like to know some additional info: the shade of green of his eyes, since I bought his childhood photos and in tthose it looks like a very dark eye. Is it lightning issues or are his eyes really a very dark green?
    His eye are more of a medium green, they are not too dark.

Also, Id like to know how much of a resemblance to Tom Welling does he have? The look a likes means that there are some features that match. It doesn’t necessarily mean that the donor looks identical to the actor. The donor and the actor share the same mouth, eyes, skin color, and face shape.

Is the actor the one he most resembles in his list?
    Yes.

And finally, is he large boned or is he overweight?
    From his photo, it’s only a face shot and he looks average size and not over weight.

Hope it helps!;)
  • THANKS LADIES, BUT I HAD A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY AND AF CAME. THINKING IT WAS THE CLOMID THAT THINNED MY UTERUS LINING AND IT DIDN'T STICK. I'M TAKING ESTROGEN THIS TIME TO THICKEN MY UTERUS LINING. HAVING MY 2ND IUI THIS WEEK. HOPING FOR A POSITIVE THAT STICKS. I ALSO BOUGHT HIS BABY PHOTOS AND NOTICED HIS EYES AREN'T SO GREEN. I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DONOR THOUGH. HE IS NOT OVERWEIGHT. HIS WEIGHT IS GOOD FOR HIS HEIGHT. I HAVE A COUSIN HIS HEIGHT THAT WEIGHS MORE AND HE ISN'T OVERWEIGHT. HIS MOTILITY ON CCB SHEET WAS 55 AND RE TOLD ME IT WAS 90%. BEST WISHES TO YOU LADIES. KEEP ME UPDATED.
  • So sorry ORLC23, really am. Im sure this time will be the time. Best of luck to you.
    Im just waiting my period to start meds ... its already 3 days late. it sucks. But God willing, were going to get pregs at the same time. Lets hope for it.
    Oh, about his weight, I have a friend whos obsessed with weight and hes my anchor through all this. He kept bugging me to make sure and ask the staff and I ended up asking to keep him off my hide. lol
    Anyway, good luck and let us know how you treatment go.. wishing u the best.
  • Thanks so much Debbie! I just saw that someone had responded to my posting several weeks back! We already purchased this guy, so I guess no turning back now! :) He sounds like what we were looking for and I think he has several features that resemble both of us, although people always ask if we are twins (guess after several years we start to look alike??)...really we don't look that much alike but people ask often! How or who did you email to find out the answers to the questions you asked? I have called several times and no one seems to be able to give me detailed answers to questions about donors. My email is importada2@msn.com if you would like to email me! THANKS!!!! Good luck to everyone!
  • Had to come here and tell the news.. just got my beta results and its a POSITIVE. Soooooooo happy and scared and elated and so many things that cant even identify.
    Its a bfp on first try.
    Got really luck with my batch... 75 million little guys with a 51% motility rate. Thank u girls for your support and best of luck on your journey.. waiting to hear about a little halfie to my baby(ies).

Lots of hugs and baby dust.
  • Sry importada.. didnt see your question. I used CCB`s contact Us.. they usually respond pretty fast when you message then and theyre super considerate. Shauna is a sweetheart and put up with all my zillion questions. lol
  • Congrats Debbiet. Yes he had great motility that's why I stuck with him. I think he's out now
    How's everything? Second iui worked. Estrogen kept my uterus lining thick. Im going on 6weeks. First ultrasound next Wednesday the 29th
  • Such good news ORLC.. so happy for you!!!
    Im 4 weeks pregnant... just 2 weeks apart!:)
    Seeing my ob tomorrow. Really anxious to know how many are there.. cant wait for my first us.. come and tell us about yours. Any guesses if its one or more? Id like two, but Ill be glad with one or a litter. lol
  • I have no idea. Went for blood work last Friday and hcg was at 3092 and progesterone at 60. I only want one, but if the man up above gives me two he must know I can handle it. I'll be six weeks Friday so we are close.=) Hope all goes well and you're having twins like you want.Hope your visit also goes well. I'll keep you updated.=)
  • Hello Evereyone!

I was just reading the above posts and just wanted to share that I became pregnant back in September with 12881. I must say that I did IVF, so I had a little bit of help...nonetheless however, all of my eggs were successfully fertilized.

I am 5'1", I was 118lbs. I am now 148lbs. I am due in less than a month and this little guy is already 7lbs 9oz. Believe me, I have nothing to do with this. I come from an Italian family...a family of shorties. The doc said if I go full term, he will be a 9 pounder.

Good luck to you all!!
  • Congrats jessica... thats marvelous!! Wish you a very peaceful delivery!!
    I had my first us yesterday and its official. Two babies wit beating hearts!! Theyre not identical, so im hoping for one of each. This donor really is a winner! Had 2 follicles and now 2 babies!!!
    Very happy right now!! And a bit scared 2!! lol
    Only downside right is nausea... cant even get out of bed for a week!! But if thats the price, no problem!!:)

Good luck with your baby jessica, let us know if youre both ok after your delivery!!
  • Hello ladies, long time!

Thing is, im due next week. I got pregnant with this donor on my first try, they're twins, a little boy and a little girl. Feeling very blessed here. They're big little fellows. Anyway, since I'm due next week, I got curious about possible halfsies. How's everything with you ladies? Any deliveries? I'd really like to talk with other moms or just to know how things went with u guys.
  • I am also considering using this donor. Congrats to everyone who is pregnant by this donor. Are any of you women over 40? I am sure all you women will have healthy beautiful babies.
  • TY winterbaby, wish u all the luck!

Just passing to report the birth of my twins. One boy and one girl, both perfectly health and gorgeous. Big babies, the staff at the hospital staff was impressed.
    Anyway, lots of baby dust to you all.
  • Hello! My son was born on 11-26-2013 from donor 12881.
    I am a single mom by choice.