Donor 13304 and 13314

I am seriously concerning these two donors. Can you tell me how many reported pregnancies/ live births have been reported for these donors?

Thanks so much!
E

Comments

• My husband and I have chosen 13314 and will be doing our first trial this summer! Let me know which one you choose!
  • Hi

Can you tell me how many pregnancies or live births these donors have?

Thanks,
    Liz
  • Hi Liz -

Donor 13304 and Donor 13314 both have less than 5 reported pregnancies. Both donors have been available for less than 7 months so it's too soon for any birth reports.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Thanks Nicole!
    Donor 13304 has three different celebrity look-a-likes--can you narrow down which features are taken from each?--only if that is something you can do!

Thanks again,
    Liz
  • Hi Liz -

Yes, I should be able to give you a breakdown of his features on Monday when I'm back at CCB. If you need the info sooner, please contact Client Services and ask for Shawnbay. He's on our Look-a-Likes committee. :)

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Nicole,

When you get a chance can you get me the breakdown of features based on the celebrity look-a-likes?

Thanks,
    Liz
  • Hi Liz-

I apologize for the delay.

Donor 13304- If you've seen his childhood photos, his hair color is darker now, similar to his look-a-likes. His head shape, hair style, and five o'clock shadow are similar to Adam Levine's. His eyes are similar to Thomas Ian Nichols' eyes. His smile and nose shape are similar to Luca Argento's, but the donor's nose isn't quite as wide.

Donor 13314- I see a strong resemblance to Xavier Hernandez. The hair, eyebrows, eyes, smile, head shape and forehead are very similar. The donor's nose is more narrow than Xavier's nose.

There's a particular photo on Google images of clean-cut Christian Bale in a black sleeveless shirt that resmebles the donor.In that photo, the headshape, eyes, nose and smile are similar. The donor's lips aren't quite as thin as Christian's.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • No worries on the delay!

Thank you so much for the detailed answer. I appreciate your time.
    Liz
  • One more question: Can you tell me if these donors are actively still donating? I know you can't say how many vials you have beyond 25+ but I was just wondering if they are still adding to that number.
    Thanks again,
    Liz
  • Hi Liz -

Both of these donors are no longer donating, but they may still have one more vial release which depends on their next blood draw.

I can't really predict how quickly these vials may sell out, but if you are concerned about availability over the next three months, I think you should be okay. But, if you are considering having a second child later on, it's definitely recommended to store vials for the future. It's not unusual for clients to come back to us when they are ready to try for Baby#2 and discover that their donor has sold out of vials.

You can periodically check our website to monitor the vial availability.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • 13304 gave me the miracle I desperately wanted. I became pregnant with a 5% chance in 2013. I have a beautiful and amazing little girl.