what happened to #12627?

I used him once and wanted to try again with him, but there was no notification that his supply was low. I would have stocked up. What happened?

Comments

• Hi Georgie -

Unfortunately, Donor 12627 sold out of vials within the past couple of weeks. Clients doing IUIs or clients that want more than one child tend to buy multiple vials at one time, which means that availability can change pretty quickly.

We released several new donors to our catalog today, so you may find another donor that you like. Or, you can call Client Services and ask to be added to the notification list, just in case we receive any buy backs for Donor 12627.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Hi Georgie -

Unfortunately, Donor 12627 sold out of vials within the past couple of weeks. Clients doing IUIs or clients that want more than one child tend to buy multiple vials at one time, which means that availability can change pretty quickly.

We released several new donors to our catalog today, so you may find another donor that you like. Or, you can call Client Services and ask to be added to the notification list, just in case we receive any buy backs for Donor 12627.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • I have a vial for 12627.