Hi, We were wondering if donor #12808 has recently had any reported pregnancies? We were considering him, but are concerned that he has had no pregnancies. Is he new or just hasn't sold many vials? Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Tori -

Donor 12808 is new to the catalog this year and hasn't sold many vials yet. It takes some time for clients to purchase, ship, use the vials and then report a pregnancy to us.

Reported pregnancies from other women have no bearing on whether you will get pregnant.

All of our donors go through a very rigorous screening process and are capable of contributing to a pregnancy. Please feel free to watch our video which gives you the details of our donor screening process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NurCUuZaa1c&feature=player_embedded#!

It's most important to choose a donor that is a good fit for you and has the type of vials that your physician needs. If that's Donor 12808, then you should go for it!

Best of luck,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Thank you Nicole. We are only hesitant because we are already challenged on our end due to my partner's age. We want to use a donor that gives us the absolute best chance. Thank you again for your quick response and good wishes!
    Toni
  • toricig- Just curiuous if you have tried using this donor yet?

I tried in July, no success....and am trying again this month. Just wondering what you have done.....Good luck!!
  • Hi ladies, I am using this donor as well. I was hoping to chat with other women who have used the same donor. Has any of you gotten pregnant yet?
  • Hi ladies! My wife and I have used #12808. We were successful and had a beautiful baby girl 2 years ago. We have an iui scheduled for tomorrow for a chance at a sibling for her. Just wondering if you guys have had any success?
  • Hello, I will be using this donor very soon, I am scheduled for egg retrieval on 11/26/15. I hope you guys have been successful this second round as well. Congratulations on your first, and hopefully on your second :)
  • Hello, I will be using this donor very soon, I am scheduled for egg retrieval on 11/26/15. I hope you guys have been successful this second round as well. Congratulations on your first, and hopefully on your second :)
  • Best of luck with your retrieval Eva!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • That's great Eva! We are currently pregnant with baby #2!! 11 weeks along today! Keep us posted on how everything goes. As far as I know, no one else has reported any births by this donor except for us! Best of luck with everything! Hope to see good news from you guys!
  • Hi all - I wanted to check in, we have a baby girl from #12808 and were thinking about trying for another, but we don't have any vials left - does anyone have any they'd be willing to sell back? Thanks so much!

• @missrae Is there any chance that you might be able to use IVF vials? I can check to see if we might have any IVF vials. Here's more info: https://www.cryobank.com/how-it-works/specimen-processing/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Yes, I'd be interested to know if there are ivf vials available. I'm not 100% sure that's the route we'd like to take, but it's good to know all of the options. Thanks!

• Good morning ladies,
    I hope everyone is well.

I want to let you all know that I had a baby girl on December 10, 2019. I am now considering trying for another one. I am not sure yet.

Would any of you be interested in staying in touch, and possibly getting the kids together at some point. I am single mom by choice, so it is just the two of us.

@missrae I still have 4 vials left. I will make a decision about trying for a second one or not within couple of months. I am not sure if you found anymore vials, but if you still interested, I should be able to sell whatever I have left. If I try, I will be doing ivf, because I was unsuccessful with iui.